Taloprex 10mg Tablet
Taloprex 10 MG Description
Taloprex Tablet is commonly used to treat depression and other mental health issues such as panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and anxiety. It aids in the regulation of serotonin concentr
ation in the body. Nausea, exhaustion, increased perspiration, sleeplessness (insomnia), diminished sex urge, delayed ejaculatory process, and the complexity of having an orgasm are all possible side effects of this medication. In addition, some individuals may feel sleepy after taking this medication. If you notice a rapid change in your mood or have thoughts about injuring yourself, consult your doctor immediately. Taloprex Tablet can be taken without or with food. It must be consumed whole with one glass of water. The physician will determine the dosage and frequency of administration depending on the quantity required to control the symptoms. This medication is not indicated for patients under the age of 18.
|You Save||₹13.64 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Anxiety disorders, Depression, Obsessive-compulsive disorder, Panic disorders|
|Side effects||Abnormal body movements, Anorgasmia (reduced orgasm) in females, Decreased urine output, Decreased sexual urge, Insomnia (difficulty sleeping), Poor intellectual abilities, A sour or acidic stomach|
Uses of Taloprex 10 MG
- Anxiety disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Panic disorders
Contraindications of Taloprex 10 MG
- Acute Angle Glaucoma (excessive high pressure in the eyes due to obstruction to aqueous humour flow)
- Allergy to the ingredients of this medication
Side effects of Taloprex 10 MG
- Nausea and vomiting
- Abnormal body movements
- Anorgasmia (reduced orgasm) in females
- Decreased urine output
- Decreased sexual urge
- Insomnia (difficulty sleeping)
Precautions and Warnings of Taloprex 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You should not stop taking this medication abruptly. Stopping the Taloprex Tablet suddenly can cause serious withdrawal symptoms. Before fully quitting it, always consult a physician about reducing the dosage....
Mode of Action of Taloprex 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Taloprex 10 MG
- Follow your doctor's instructions on the dosage and duration of this medication.
- Take it all in at once. It should not be crushed or broken.
- It's best if you take Taloprex Tablet at the same time every day.
Interactions of Taloprex 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Taloprex Tablet should not be given with antibiotics such as Amikacin and Chloramphenicol. If these medications are taken together, patients may have nausea and vomiting, excessive or reduced urine output, abrupt excess weight, and water retention. ...
- If you have renal problems, such an interaction is much more apparent. Under the physician's guidance, periodic kidney function tests must be done, and appropriate dose changes or medicine substitutions should be undertaken....
- Taloprex Tablet should not be given with diuretics such as Furosemide. If these medications are taken concurrently, you may have an upset stomach, increased or diminished urine output, unexpected body weight, and peripheral edema. This combination is much more likely to happen in elderly people who already have kidney problems. Under the monitoring of a physician, frequent renal function tests should be done, and appropriate dose changes should be undertaken....
Interactions with food items
- Taloprex Tablet should not be taken with coffee. A serious interaction has been discovered when coffee is taken with a Taloprex Tablet. Caffeine use at a high level may produce restlessness.
Storage and disposal of Taloprex 10 MG
Dosage of Taloprex 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Divya Rohra
Dr. Jagruti Jain
M.B.B.S., M.D., D.N.B., General Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the duration of action of Taloprex Tablet?
Q: Is Taloprex Tablet harmful for teens?
Q: A patient who is consuming Taloprex Tablet has a history of substance abuse. What to consider?
- ESCITALOPRAM - escitalopram oxalate tablet, film coated ESCITALOPRAM - escitalopram oxalate tablet, film coated [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2017 [cited 24 February 2022]. Available from:
- Escitalopram: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2017 [cited 24 February 2022]. Available from:
- Clonazepam | C15H10ClN3O3 - PubChem [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2017 [cited 24 February 2022]. Available from: