Takfa Forte Tube Of 20gm Ointment
Takfa Forte 0.1 %W/W Description
Takfa Forte Tube Of 20gm Ointment contains Tacrolimus as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of eczema (a condition that makes your skin itchy and red). This medicine is used in patie
ts who do not respond to treatments. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects, but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen. This medicine is not recommended for use by children below 16 years of age.
|You Save||₹101.25 (15% on MRP)|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR ATOPIC DERMATITIS|
Uses of Takfa Forte 0.1 %W/W
Contraindications of Takfa Forte 0.1 %W/W
Side effects of Takfa Forte 0.1 %W/W
- Burning or tingling sensation, pain, itching, irritation, rash, dryness, peeling, redness of skin at the area Takfa Forte Tube Of 20gm Ointment is applied.
- Increased skin sensitivity.
Precautions and Warnings of Takfa Forte 0.1 %W/W
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from liver diseases.
- You are suffering from skin tumours or have a hereditary skin disease like
- You have a weak immune system.
- You are suffering from any rare genetic skin diseases like Netherton's syndrome.
- You experience an allergic reaction after using Takfa Forte Tube Of 20gm Ointment.
- You are also applying other topical medicines (cream, ointment, lotion, etc).
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition after applying this medicine for a week.
- Takfa Forte Tube Of 20gm Ointment is not recommended for use by patients below 16 years of age.
Mode of Action of Takfa Forte 0.1 %W/W
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Takfa Forte 0.1 %W/W
- Takfa Forte Tube Of 20gm Ointment is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Clean and dry the infected area well.
- Apply it on the affected skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Do not cover the affected area of the skin with bandages, wraps or other wound dressing.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container directly to the infected area of the skin.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Takfa Forte 0.1 %W/W
Interactions with other medicines
- Takfa Forte Tube Of 20gm Ointment is applied externally on the skin, thus it is less likely to interact with other medicines taken orally. However, it may interact with other topically applied creams, lotion and gel. Discuss with your doctor if you are already on another topical gel or cream....
- Takfa Forte Tube Of 20gm Ointment should be used with caution along with erythromycin, itraconazole, ketoconazole and diltiazem.
- Do not use moisturising creams and lotions within 2 hours of applying Takfa Forte Tube Of 20gm Ointment.
Storage and disposal of Takfa Forte 0.1 %W/W
- Store Takfa Forte Tube Of 20gm Ointment in the original container in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.