Synomin Plus Tablets
By ZEE LABORATORIES LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Synomin Plus Tablets Description
Synomin Plus Tablets is a combination medicine used for relieving symptoms of common cold such as runny nose, fever and nasal congestion. It contains the combination of three active ingredients- paracetamol, cetirizine and phenylephrine. Take this medicine as prescribed and for the exact prescribed duration. Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding without a doctor's advice. Tell your doctor, about all the medicines, herbs, supplements your take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting this medicine....
|You Save||₹6.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Uses||Common cold||Uses||Allergic rhinitis|
|Side effects||Drowsiness, sleepiness, nausea, vomiting, headache||Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, headache, irregular heartbeat, rashes|
|Classification||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Check more medicines with composition as Cetirizine + Paracetamol + Phenylephrine
Uses of Synomin Plus Tablets
Synomin Plus Tablets is used to relieve nasal congestion, runny nose and fever.
Contraindications of Synomin Plus Tablets
- If you are allergic to any of the medicines or to any of the ingredients of Synomin Plus Tablets .
- If you known health conditions such as uncontrollled high blood pressure, any kind of heart disease or liver problem.
- If you have recently taken anti-depressants medicines.
Side effects of Synomin Plus Tablets
- Irregular heartbeat
Precautions and Warnings of Synomin Plus Tablets
Can I take Synomin Plus Tablets during pregnancy?
There is limited information on the use of this medicine in pregnancy. Hence it is used only if prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Synomin Plus Tablets while breastfeeding?
It is not recommended to breastfeed during the treatment. Refrain from self-medication.
Can I drive if I have consumed Synomin Plus Tablets ?
This medicine can make you sleepy. You need to be cautious while driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Synomin Plus Tablets ?
It is advised to avoid alcohol intake along with the medicine as it can cause excess drowsiness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You may feel sleepy after taking this medicine. Be cautious while doing activities that require mental alertness such as driving.
- You are suffering from a disease Raynaud's phenomenon.
- You have kidney or liver disease.
- You do not feel any improvement in symptoms.
- This medicine is not recommended in children below the age of 12 years.
Mode of Action of Synomin Plus Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Certain chemicals (prostaglandins) released in the body are responsible for fever and pain. Paracetamol blocks the effect of these chemicals and help to relieve fever and mild painful conditions like body ache....
- Cetirizine inhibits the allergic symptoms produced by histamines (a certain chemical substance released by the body).
- Phenylephrine is a decongestant that constricts the blood vessels in the nose and sinuses and thus improves symptoms like stuffy nose and improves breathing.
Directions for Use of Synomin Plus Tablets
- This medicine should be taken orally, with or without meals.
- Take this medicine as directed by your doctor.
Interactions of Synomin Plus Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Synomin Plus Tablets if taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder. ...
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for brain-related disorders, medicines used to treat high cholesterol such as cholestyramine, muscle relaxants, anticoagulant like warfarin etc.
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are antibiotics such as chloramphenicol, medicines to stop vomiting, nausea such as metoclopramide etc.
Storage and disposal of Synomin Plus Tablets
- Store Synomin Plus Tablets below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep this medicine out of sight and reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Synomin Plus Tablets
Symptoms of overdose include irritation, restlessness, pounding of the heart (palpitations), high blood pressure, nausea, vomiting, feeling thirsty, fits etc. Consult your doctor in the presence of any such symptoms....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it’s nearly time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Synomin Plus Tablets make me feel drowsy?
A: Yes this medicine may cause drowsiness in some individuals.
Q: Can I take sedatives or tranquilizers along with this medicine?
A: Sedatives, anti-anxiety pills, muscle relaxants, anesthetic agents must be used with caution or avoided (if possible) while taking Synomin Plus Tablets . Certain anti-depressants like selegiline, rasagiline should not be taken until 14 days before or after stopping Synomin Plus Tablets . It is also advised to avoid alcohol while taking this medicine.
Q: Can Synomin Plus Tablets be taken continuously?
A: If your symptoms don’t improve even after using Synomin Plus Tablets for 7 days, you need to visit your doctor. The long term use of this medicine without any medical advice is not recommended.
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay