Sylron 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Sylron 500 MG Description
Sylron Tablet is used to stop or reduce bleeding in diseases that lead to excessive bleeding from the small blood vessels of the body. It is also used to prevent excessive bleeding during menstrual p
eriods. Sylron contains Ethamsylate as its active component. This medicine reduces bleeding time and blood loss. Take Sylron for the correct dose and the exact duration as per your doctor's advice. You can take this medicine with or without food. It is advisable to take it with food, to avoid an upset stomach.
Uses of Sylron 500 MG
Contraindications of Sylron 500 MG
- If you are allergic to Ethamsylate or any of the other ingredients of Sylron Tablet.
- If you are suffering from any kind of blood disorder.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Sylron 500 MG
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Sylron 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a condition of high/low blood pressure.
- You have any pre-existing medical condition like liver or kidney-related problem.
- The newborn child develops a fever after taking this medicine. In such condition, the treatment should be discontinued.
Mode of Action of Sylron 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Sylron 500 MG
- Take this medicine as directed by your doctor.
- It can be taken with or without food. Preferably it should be taken with meals to avoid stomach discomfort.
- Always take it at the same time every day.
Interactions of Sylron 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Sylron Tablet may affect the way other medicines work and other medicines may affect how this medicine works.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder....
Storage and disposal of Sylron 500 MG
- Store Sylron at or below 25°C, in a cool dry place.
- Keep it away from heat and light.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date.