Strozina Plus Tablet
Strozina Plus Tablet Description
Strozina Plus Tablet is a combination medicine used to treat acute stroke. It has citicoline and piracetam as its active components. Strozina Plus protects the brain cells from damage and helps to re
pair them. It also increases blood flow and oxygen consumption in parts of the brain. The medicine is meant to be taken orally with a sufficient amount of water.
- Nootropil C Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 499.00₹ 424.15₹
- Citimac P TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 760.00₹ 760.00₹
- Storax Pr TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 816.00₹ 816.00₹
- Neurocetam Plus Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Micro Labs15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 964.50₹ 964.50₹
- Megacholin Plus Tablet 10'sBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 475.00₹ 403.75₹
- Strocit Plus TabletBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 799.00₹ 679.15₹
Uses of Strozina Plus Tablet
Contraindications of Strozina Plus Tablet
- If you are allergic to citicoline, piracetam, or any of the components of Strozina Plus Tablet.
- If you are suffering from any kind of medical condition, especially a kidney disorder.
- If you have a history of a brain haemorrhage.
- If you are suffering from Huntington's Chorea ( a neuron degenerative disease).
Side effects of Strozina Plus Tablet
- Uncontrolled movements
- Increase in weight
Precautions and Warnings of Strozina Plus Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have an underlying medical condition such as stomach or intestinal ulcers, any kind of blood disorder, etc.
- You have a kidney disorder.
- You have a planned surgery or operation including dental surgery.
- You are on certain medications like anticoagulants including the low dose of aspirin.
- You are elderly and taking this medicine for a prolonged duration.
Mode of Action of Strozina Plus Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Strozina Plus Tablet has citicoline and piracetam as its active components.
- Citicoline protects brain cells from damage and helps to repair and nourish them, thereby increasing neuron excitability. Piracetam acts by improving the oxygen and blood flow to the brain.
- The combined action of these two active ingredients promotes healing, decreases brain damage, ensures speedy recovery in patients who have undergone stroke, and improves overall health.
Directions for Use of Strozina Plus Tablet
- Take the medicine orally with a sufficient amount of water.
- Always take the medicine as recommended by your doctor.
- Do not chew, crush, or break the tablet.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
Interactions of Strozina Plus Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Sometimes Strozina Plus Tablet may affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines may affect how Strozina Plus Tablet work.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Particular care should be taken if you are taking medicines for treating thyroid disorders, anticoagulants like warfarin, low doses of aspirin, meclofenoxate, and anti-Parkinson's medicine like levodopa....
Storage and disposal of Strozina Plus Tablet
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C.