By ARISTO PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
15 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Softeron Capsule Description
Softeron capsule is a dietary supplement that contains a combination of vitamins and minerals required for optimal health. It contains a combination of ferrous fumarate (iron), vitamin B9 (folic acid
) and docusate sodium. Softeron capsules are hematinic capsules that are formulated to treat different forms of anaemia and prevent nutritional deficiency of folic acid. One should take these capsules as advised by the doctor for the prescribed duration. Also, inform your doctor about your detailed medical history, including all the medicines or other supplements you are currently taking.
|You Save||₹8.91 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(750.0 Mg) + Docusate Sodium(50.0 Mg) + Ferrous Fumarate(165.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Multivitamin and iron supplement|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(750.0 Mg) + Docusate Sodium(50.0 Mg) + Ferrous Fumarate(165.0 Mg)
Uses of Softeron Capsule
- For treatment and prevention of iron and folic acid deficiency i.e. anaemia, characterised by weakness, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, headache, irritability and difficulty in concentration.
- As a supplement to prevent nutritional deficiency during pregnancy, breastfeeding after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
Precautions and Warnings of Softeron Capsule
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Softeron Capsule
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and amino acids synthesis. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of the brain and spinal cord of a growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy may lead to birth defects....
- Iron: It is a vital mineral that the body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature....
Directions for Use of Softeron Capsule
- Take this supplement as advised by your doctor
- Preferably take it one hour before a meal, avoid taking tea or coffee along with the supplement.
- You should not consume dietary supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Softeron Capsule
- It should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in folic acid and iron?
A: Foods rich in folic acid and iron are seafood, leafy green vegetables like spinach, nuts, beans, peas, orange, resins, etc.
Q: Are there any side effects associated with this supplement?
A: You may experience skin rashes, stomach discomforts, diarrhoea and vomiting if consumed in excess. Taking too much of this supplement can interfere with the absorption of some other nutrients like zinc and vitamin B12.
Q: Does this supplement interact with other medicines?
- Medicines used to treat indigestion like antacids, medicines used to treat bacterial infections like chloramphenicol and medicines used to treat bone problems like bisphosphonates should be taken with a minimum gap of two hours...
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medicines like Phenytoin (used to treat epilepsy), Methotrexate (used to treat cancer) and Sulfasalazine (used to treat ulcers).
- Folate [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 21 July 2022]
- CDC. Folic Acid [Internet]. Cdc.gov. 2022 [cited 21 July 2022]
- Iron [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 21 July 2022]
- Park, K. (2015). Nutrition and Health. Park's Textbook of Preventive and Social Medicine. pp- 608-67
- Dioctyl 100 mg Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 22 July 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you