Sivylar 70mg Capsule
Sivylar 70 MG Description
Sivylar Capsule contains silymarin as the active ingredient which is derived from milk thistle seeds. It is used as a supportive treatment for liver damage. It works as an antioxidant by binding it t
o the free radicals and enhances the synthesis of phospholipids and proteins that helps to protect the liver. It should not be used in children below 18 years of age. Avoid consuming alcohol, eat healthy food. Take it as prescribed by your doctor for the prescribed dose and duration. You may experience nausea, diarrhoea, headache and stomach upset. These symptoms might resolve over time, if it gets worse consult your doctor or visit a nearby hospital or clinic.
Uses of Sivylar 70 MG
Contraindications of Sivylar 70 MG
- If you are allergic to Silymarin or any other component of Sivylar Capsule.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Sivylar 70 MG
- Stomach upset
- Skin rash
- Skin irritation
Precautions and Warnings of Sivylar 70 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a hormonal disorder.
- You have active liver disease.
- Sivylar Capsule should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Sivylar 70 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Sivylar 70 MG
- Sivylar Capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results and you should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Sivylar 70 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- The effect of hormonal pills such as estrogen, progesterone decreases when used concomitantly with Sivylar Capsule.
- Sivylar Capsule increases the effect of diazepam, alprazolam (antipsychotic medicine), ketoconazole (antifungal), lovastatin (lipid-lowering medicine) and viblastine (cancer medicine) when used concomitantly....
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Sivylar 70 MG
- Store it at a temperature below 30°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.