Sinarest Levo New Strip Of 10 Tablets
Sinarest Levo New Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Sinarest Levo Tablet is used for the treatment of wet cough where there is mucous in the throat. It is a combination medicine containing ambroxol and levocetirizine. Sinarest Levo Tablet should be ta
ken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. You may experience sleepiness, headache, tiredness, dry mouth and skin rash. In case you experience any side effects or discomfort after using this Tablet, then consult your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. Before starting Sinarest Levo Tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Sinarest Levo New Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Sinarest Levo New Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to ambroxol and hydroxyzine classes of medicine like cetirizine, levocetirizine and any other component of Sinarest Levo Tablet.
- If you suffer from kidney disease and are on hemodialysis, then you should not take this Tablet.
Side effects of Sinarest Levo New Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Sinarest Levo New Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You feel restlessness, vomiting, irritation or pain in the abdomen after taking the Sinarest Levo Tablet.
- You consume alcohol too often or you have any dental issues.
- You have kidney disease and are on hemodialysis
- You are on any other medication or taking any herbal supplements or preparations.
Mode of Action of Sinarest Levo New Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Sinarest Levo Tablet contains Ambroxol and Levocetirizine.
- Ambroxol is a mucolytic medicine that clears the chest by thinning and loosening the mucus (phlegm) in the airway tract.
- Levocetirizine is an antiallergic class that works by reducing allergic symptoms like rashes, sneezing, watery eyes and a runny or blocked nose.
Directions for Use of Sinarest Levo New Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Sinarest Levo Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
Interactions of Sinarest Levo New Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Sinarest Levo Tablet works or this Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Sinarest Levo New Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Sinarest Levo Tablets below 30°C.
- Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Sinarest Levo New Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Sinarest Levo Tablet be given to babies?
Q: Can I take Sinarest Levo Tablet for dry cough?
- CDSCO - Ambroxol+Levocetirizine [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 4 May 2022]
- Levorid Syrup [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2022 [cited 4 May 2022]
- Axalin Syrup [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2022 [cited 4 May 2022]
- NPRA. Ambroxol [Internet]. Npra.gov. 2022 [cited 4 May 2022]
- NPRA. Levocetirizine [Internet]. Npra.gov. 2022 [cited 4 May 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- SINAREST NEW STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- SINAREST BOTTLE OF 75ML SYRUP
- SINAREST PAED DROPS 15ML
- SINAREST AF NEW BOTTLE OF 15ML DROPS
- SINAREST AF NEW BOTTLE OF 75ML SYRUP
- SINAREST PLUS BOTTLE OF 75ML SUSPENSION
- SINAREST NEW 0.5% ADULT BOTTLE OF 10ML NASAL SPRAY
- SINAREST PD NASAL DROPS 10ML
- SINAREST S NASAL SOLU 15ML