Sinarest Af Bottle Of 15ml Drops
Sinarest Af Bottle Of 15ml Drops Description
Sinarest-AF paediatric drops is used for temporary relief in common cold and allergic rhinitis. It helps in improving symptoms like runny and stuffed nose, sneezing and throat irritation. It contains
a combination of chlorpheniramine and phenylephrine as an active ingredient. Chlorpheniramine is an antiallergic, while phenylephrine is a decongestant. Sinarest drops is specially designed for children. These drops should not be used by adults. You should give this medicine to your child as advised by a treating child specialist. Give your child the exact number of drops as prescribed by your doctor and at the same time daily. Shake the Sinarest drops bottle well, before each use. Inform your child's treating doctor about any existing medical condition and if on any medication for the same.
|You Save||₹11.51 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Phenylephrine Hydrochloride(2.5 Mg/Ml) + Chlorpheniramine Maleate(1.0 Mg/Ml)|
|Uses||Cold, allergic rhinitis|
|Side effects||Drowsiness, headache, vomiting, weakness|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Uses of Sinarest Af Bottle Of 15ml Drops
Contraindications of Sinarest Af Bottle Of 15ml Drops
- If your child is allergic to chlorpheniramine or phenylephrine or any of the ingredients of Sinarest drops.
- If your child has taken medicines for brain disorders such as rasagiline in the last 14 days.
- If your child is suffering from high blood pressure or heart disease.
- If your child has diabetes, increased pressure inside the eyes (glaucoma).
- If your child is suffering from an overactive thyroid gland and breathing problems like bronchitis.
- If your child experiences difficulty in urination due to an enlarged prostate gland.
Side effects of Sinarest Af Bottle Of 15ml Drops
- Increased blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Sinarest Af Bottle Of 15ml Drops
Other General Warnings
- Your child is already taking medicines for psychiatric illness, as it can enhance drowsiness.
- Your child is experiencing drowsiness, nervousness.
- You don't feel any improvement in your symptoms within a week.
- Your child has asthma or any airway obstruction problems.
- Your child has a kidney or liver disease.
- Your child has a history of fits or seizures.
- Your child has a history of tumours in the adrenal gland.
- Your child has a blockage in your stomach and intestine.
Mode of Action of Sinarest Af Bottle Of 15ml Drops
How Does It Work?
- Sinarest-AF paediatric drops works by combined action of its two components chlorpheneramine and phenylephrine. Chlorpheniramine acts by blocking the action of histamine a natural substance produced by the body during an allergic reaction and impoves allergic symptoms like sneezing, watery eyes, throat irritation....
- Phenylephrine acts is an vasoconsrictor, it shrinks or constricts the blood vessles in the nasal passage and improves congestion.
Directions for Use of Sinarest Af Bottle Of 15ml Drops
Interactions of Sinarest Af Bottle Of 15ml Drops
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat brain disorders or psychiatric illness should not be used with Sinarest-AF paediatric drops as it can lead to a risk of heart-related side effects or increased blood pressure.
- Sinarest-AF paediatric drops can reduce the effectiveness of high blood pressure medicines and can increase blood pressure abruptly.
- Sinarest drops should not be taken along with medicines used to treat heart failure such as digoxin as it can increase the risk of irregular heartbeat or heart attack.
- Phenytoin and ergot containing medicines should not be consumed along with Sinarest-AF paediatric drops as it can lead to toxicity.
- Other medicines like medicines to induce sleep or anti-anxiety medicines and ceratin painkillers should be used as it can induce sedation.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions.
Storage and disposal of Sinarest Af Bottle Of 15ml Drops
- Store Sinarest-AF paediatric drops between 20°- 25°C
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Sinarest Af Bottle Of 15ml Drops
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long do I need to give Sinarest-AF paediatric drops to my child?
Q: Can I give the Sinarest-AF paediatric drops to my child for headaches?
Q: Can I give Sinarest-AF paediatric drops to my 2 months old baby?
Q: What is the use of Sinarest-AF paediatric drops?
Q: Can I give Sinarest-AF paediatric drops to my 2 year old baby for fever?
Q: What is the dose of Sinarest drops for a child?
Q: Is Sinarest AF good for fever?
Q: Is Sinarest AF used for cough?
Q: How do I take Sinarest AF?
- Give the Sinarest drops to your child in exact doses and duration as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not let them consume this medicine directly from the bottle.
- Read any special instructions on the package.
Other Products from this Brand
- Sinarest New Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Sinarest Bottle Of 75 Ml Syrup
- Sinarest Paed Drops 15 Ml
- Sinarest Af New Bottle Of 60 Ml Syrup
- Sinarest Af New Bottle Of 15 Ml Drops
- Sinarest Plus Bottle Of 75 Ml Suspension
- Sinarest Af New Bottle Of 75 Ml Syrup
- Sinarest Levo New Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Sinarest New 0 5 Adult Bottle Of 10 Ml Nasal Spray
- Sinarest Pd Nasal Drops 10 Ml