By EAST WEST PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Seranim Tablets Description
Seranim Tablet is an analgesic medication. It contains a combination of nimesulide and serratiopeptidase as active substances. It is used in the treatment of sudden and sharp pain. It is also used for the treatment of the symptoms of osteoarthritis and painful periods. This medicine can be used in adults and adolescents adults above 12 years of age. This Tablet works by preventing the action of inflammatory chemicals in the body. Take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor. Before starting Seranim Tablet, inform your doctor if you are pregnant/breastfeeding and about your complete medical history....
|You Save||₹0.90 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Uses||Pain, painful periods, osteoarthritis|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, abdominal pain|
Check more medicines with composition as Nimesulide + Serratiopeptidase
Uses of Seranim Tablets
- Seranim Tablet is used to treat sudden and sharp pain.
- It is also used for the treatment of symptoms of osteoarthritis and painful periods (dysmenorrhoea).
Contraindications of Seranim Tablets
- If you are allergic to nimesulide, serratiopeptidase, or any ingredient of Seranim Tablet.
- If you have a history of allergic reactions (wheezing, coughing, sneezing, nose blockage, runny nose, itching, red/itchy rashes) to other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines like aspirin.
- If you have a history of liver damage caused by nimesulide.
- If you are exposed to other potentially liver-damaging substances.
- If you are an alcoholic or drug addict.
- If you have or had a history of stomach bleeding, ulcer, and inflammation of the stomach lining prior to treatment with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you have a recurrent active stomach/intestinal ulcer or have had it in the past (two or more distinct episodes of proven ulceration or bleeding).
- If you have problems related to blood clotting and bleeding disorders.
- If you have liver or kidney disorders.
- If you have a serious heart failure problem.
- If you are suffering from symptoms of flu-like fever, chills, and shivering.
- If you are giving this medicine to children under 12 years of age.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Seranim Tablets
- Abdominal pain
- Flatulence (gas)
Precautions and Warnings of Seranim Tablets
Can I take Seranim Tablet during pregnancy?
Seranim Tablet should not be used during pregnancy unless recommended by the doctor. This medicine is contraindicated for use in the last three months of pregnancy. Talk to your doctor if you are planning a pregnancy or think you may be pregnant.
Can I take Seranim Tablet while breastfeeding?
No information is available if Seranim Tablet passes into human breast milk. This medicine is contraindicated for use in breastfeeding women.
Can I drive if I have consumed Seranim Tablet?
There is limited information on the effect of Seranim Tablet on driving ability. However, if you experience any effects after taking this medicine that may affect your ability to drive safely, it is advised to avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Seranim Tablet?
You should avoid consuming alcohol during the treatment with Seranim Tablet as it may worsen your liver problems.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are taking medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines (NSAIDs), corticosteroids, blood thinners like warfarin, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) like fluvoxamine, or antiplatelet agents such as low dose aspirin....
- You experience symptoms like loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, dark urine, and weakness. These could be signs of liver damage.
- You develop black tarry stools or vomit blood.
- You are elderly.
- You have liver, kidney, or heart disease.
- You have a history of stomach or intestine ulcers.
- You have any upcoming surgery.
- You experience severe skin reactions after using this medicine.
- You are a woman trying to get pregnant.
Mode of Action of Seranim Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Seranim Tablet contains a combination of nimesulide and serratiopeptidase as active substances.
- Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicine (NSAID) that blocks the action of a chemical called cyclooxygenase. Cyclooxygenase is responsible for the formation of certain substances in the body called prostaglandins that cause pain and inflammation. ...
- Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme that helps in breaking down or dissolving the abnormal proteins at the site of inflammation and promotes healing.
Directions for Use of Seranim Tablets
- Take Seranim Tablet as a whole with sufficient water.
- Always take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not cut, break, or chew the medicine.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed dose.
Interactions of Seranim Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Seranim Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- The simultaneous use of this Tablet with other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines like aspirin is not recommended.
- You may experience stomach bleeding and ulcers if this medicine is used along with corticosteroids, platelet inhibitors (clopidogrel), and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (fluoxetine).
- This medicine may interfere with the working of blood thinners like warfarin.
- Seranim can reduce the effect of medicines used to treat high blood pressure like hydrochlorothiazide, furosemide, and captopril.
- Particular care should be taken if you are taking medicines used for treating mental disorders like lithium, asthma/COPD like theophylline, diabetes like glibenclamide, heart failure like digoxin and peptic ulcers like cimetidine, and acidities like aluminium hydroxide and magnesium. ...
- Caution is required when this Tablet is taken less than 24 hours before or after treatment with methotrexate - an anti-cancer medicine.
Storage and disposal of Seranim Tablets
- Store Seranim Tablet in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Seranim Tablets
Symptoms of overdose of Seranim Tablet include nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, sluggishness and stomach pain. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Seranim Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Seranim Tablet used for?
- Seranim Tablet is used to treat sudden and sharp pain.
- It is also used for the treatment of the symptoms of osteoarthritis and painful periods (dysmenorrhoea).
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 22 June 2022]
- Nimesulide & Serratiopeptidase: NIMOVIB SP [Internet]. Vibcare Pharma. 2022 [cited 22 June 2022]
- ISODOL 100 mg tablets [Internet]. MAGIS FARMACEUTICI; 2022 [cited 22 June 2022]
- Serrapeptase uses, benefits & dosage - drugs.com herbal database [Internet]. Drugs.com. 2022 [cited 22 June 2022]
Expires on or After
Green Apple: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Plums: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Custard Apple: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies