Roseday 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By USV PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Roseday-10 Tablet contains Rosuvastatin as its active moiety. It is a lipid-lowering medicine, used to treat raised cholesterol levels. This medicine acts by lowering the raised cholesterol levels by inhibiting the action of an enzyme responsible for the same. Roseday-10 Tablet decreases the level of bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases the good cholesterol level (HDL) in the body. Take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor, preferably at night before going to bed. It is recommended to follow a healthy routine by avoiding junk, fried, oily foods and by staying active.
Uses of Roseday 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Roseday-10 Tablet is used to lower your cholesterol levels, triglyceride levels (such as fat in the blood), reduce the risk of heart disease such as heart attack and prevent stroke.
Contraindications of Roseday 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to Rosuvastatin or any other ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have severe kidney or liver disease.
- If you or your family has a history of muscle disorder.
- If you are on any other cholesterol-lowering medicine.
- If you are on immunosuppressant medicine such as ciclosporin used to treat arthritis
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Roseday 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach ache
- Muscle pain
- Diabetes mellitus
Precautions and Warnings of Roseday 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take this medicine during pregnancy?
Roseday-10 Tablet should not be used during pregnancy, as this is a lipid-lowering medicine that can harm the foetus. For a woman of childbearing age, you should discuss with your physician about the importance of birth control methods and potential hazards to the unborn baby. If you think you are pregnant or might become pregnant, discontinue the treatment and seek a safer alternative.
Can I take Roseday-10 Tablet while breastfeeding?
Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding, as there is limited information available on the use of the Roseday-10 Tablet during breastfeeding. Do not take this medicine unless it is prescribed by your doctor after considering it to be essential and safe.
Can I drive if I have consumed Roseday-10 Tablet?
There is limited information available on the ability to drive or use machines. However, if you observe or experience any side effects, it is advised not to drive or use machines. Contact your doctor or pharmacist for further information.
Can I consume alcohol with Roseday-10 Tablet?
- Alcohol intake should be reduced while on this medicine as it can lead to liver damage.
- You should not consume alcohol if you have high cholesterol levels, as alcohol further breaks down in the body and forms bad cholesterol. Thus avoid consuming alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have liver or kidney disease.
- You experienced any muscle problems after taking other lipid-lowering medicines.
- You are taking medicines for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You have respiratory failure.
- You have diabetes, thyroid problems.
- You are addicted to alcohol.
- You have any muscle disorder.
- You experience any other symptoms after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Roseday 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Cholesterol is created by the enzyme HMG-CoA reductase. Rosuvastatin inhibits this enzyme, thus lowering bad cholesterol (LDL) levels. It increases good cholesterol also known as high-density lipoprotein (HDL) levels.
Directions for Use of Roseday 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Take Roseday-10 Tablet in the correct dosage and for the exact duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time preferably at bedtime.
Interactions of Roseday 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Increased risk of myopathy, when used with other lipid-lowering agents.
- Cyclosporin, warfarin, oral contraceptive pills, itraconazole, ketoconazole, erythromycin, clarithromycin, telithromycin and HIV protease inhibitors have important interactions reducing the levels of statins.read less
- Antacids like aluminium hydroxide.
- Fusidic acid or within 7 days of stopping Fusidic acid.
Interactions with food items
Limit the intake of grapefruit juice to very small quantities.
Storage and disposal of Roseday 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Roseday-10 Tablet at or below 25°C.
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children and pets.
- Protect it from moisture and sunlight.
- Do not keep any medicine that has passed its expiry date.
Dosage of Roseday 10mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
If you think you have taken too much dose of Roseday-10 Tablet than that prescribed, inform your doctor immediately or visit your nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of this medicine take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for your next dose then skip the missed dose. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I inform my healthcare provider before using Roseday-10 Tablet?
A: Kindly let your doctor know about your complete medical history along with any history of liver and kidney disorders.
Q: How soon can I expect the results of the Roseday-10 Tablet?
A: The results of the effects of this medication may be seen in 2 to 4 weeks from the time of starting the course of this medicine. However, it may vary between individuals.
Q: What can I do for the optimum results of the Roseday-10 Tablet?
A: A low-fat diet (healthy diet) along with regular exercise along with Roseday-10, will optimise the results of this medication.
Q: When should I take Roseday-10?
A: You should take Roseday-10 Tablet preferably at bedtime or before going to bed and at a fixed time to get optimum benefits.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 03 Mar 2021 | 11:21 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 25% Off on first medicine order
Upto Rs.600 cashback on Paytm wallet + Flat 25% off on your first medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved