Rizact 10mg Tablet
By CIPLA LIMITED
4 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rizact 10 tablet contains Rizatriptan. It is used in the treatment of migraine headaches with or without warning signs in adults. It works by reducing swelling of blood vessels surrounding the brain,
therefore helps in the treatment of migraine headaches. It can be taken with or without food. This medicine should not be used for the prevention of migraine headaches....
Uses of Rizact 10mg Tablet
Rizact 10 tablet is used in thetreatment of headaches associated with migraine with or without warning signs in adults.
Contraindications of Rizact 10mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to Rizatriptan or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have severe liver disease or severe kidney disease.
- If you have a history of brain problems or heart disease.
- If you have high blood pressure.
- If blood flow to your legs or arms is reduced due to blockage of blood vessels.
- If you are taking other medicines for the prevention or treatment of migraine.
Side effects of Rizact 10mg Tablet
- Tingling sensation
- Feeling of heart beat
- Throat discomfort
- Dry mouth
- Nausea, vomiting or loose motions
- Chest pain
Precautions and Warnings of Rizact 10mg Tablet
Can I take Rizact 10 tablet during pregnancy?
Components of this medicine are known to be harmful to the foetus, thus it should be avoided in pregnant women.
Can I take Rizact 10 tablet while breastfeeding?
There is limited information available on the use of this medicine in lactating women. However, as a component of this medicine is known to be excreted in milk this medicine should be avoided if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Rizact 10 tablet?
This medicine may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Therefore, avoid driving while on this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Rizact 10 tablet?
Drinking alcohol can make migraine headaches worse or can cause another type of headache therefore alcohol drinking should be avoided while taking this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have headaches due to a brain problem
- You have pain and tightness in the chest
- You have a heart disease
- You are taking other medicines for migraine
- You are taking any herbal medicines
- You have swelling in the face, tongue or airways
- You have liver disease or kidney disease or diabetes
Mode of Action of Rizact 10mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
It works by reducing swelling of blood vessels surrounding the brain, therefore helps in the treatment of migraine headache
Directions for Use of Rizact 10mg Tablet
- Take Rizact 10 tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- This medicine should be swallowed whole with a glass of water.
- This medicine can be taken with or without food. If taken with food action of this medicine is delayed by 1 hour.
Interactions of Rizact 10mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Taking Rizact 10 tablet with other medicines used in the treatment of migraine headaches such as sumatriptan, zolmitriptan, naratriptan can cause heart problem and high blood pressure.
- Antibiotic medicine such as Linezolid, medicines used in heart diseases such as Propranolol when taken along with Rizact can increase the blood concentrations of this medicine.
- Inform your doctor about all other medicines you are consuming before starting with Rizact tablet.
Storage and disposal of Rizact 10mg Tablet
- Store Rizact 10 Tablet at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Rizact 10mg Tablet
Symptoms of overdose of Rizact 10 Tablet include sleepiness, dizziness, fainting, vomiting etc. If you have taken too much of this medicine then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospita
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of Rizact 10 Tablet, then take it as early as you remember. If it is the time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosage schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For what purpose is Rizact 10 tablet used for?
A: Rizact 10 tablets are used for the treatment of headaches associated with migraine in adults. It is not useful for the prevention of migraine headaches.
Q: Will the Rizact tablet Help in Sinus headache?
A: Rizact 10 tablet Is useful only in treating migraine headaches. It would not help with a sinus headache.
Q: How does Rizact 10 tablet help in migraine?
A: Rizact 10 tablet helps in treating headaches of migraine by reducing swelling of blood vessels surrounding the brain.
Last Updated on: 22 Mar 2021 | 10:37 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Get FREE HbA1c test + Flat 15% off on 1st medicine order
Flat 20% Off + 20% cashback on 1st medicine order + Flat Rs.100 off on min spend of Rs 749 on select styles on Myntra.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved