Rinostat Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
By RPG LIFE SCIENCES LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rinostat Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Rinostat Plus Tablet is a combination of four molecules, namely phenylephrine, caffeine, diphenhydramine and acetaminophen. It relieves symptoms of allergy, pain, fever and inflammation.
|You Save||₹8.54 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Phenylephrine(5.0 Mg) + Caffeine(30.0 Mg) + Diphenhydramine(25.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Runny nose, Nasal congestion,|
|Side effects||High blood pressure, Reflex bradycardia, Headache, cardiac Arrhythmia, Urticaria, Skin rash|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Check more medicines with composition as Phenylephrine(5.0 Mg) + Caffeine(30.0 Mg) + Diphenhydramine(25.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)
Uses of Rinostat Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Runny nose
- Nasal congestion
Contraindications of Rinostat Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Allergy to any of the components of Rhinostat plus
- Use in premature infants
- Use in nursing mothers
- Use as a local anesthetic
Side effects of Rinostat Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- High blood pressure
- Reflex bradycardia
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Rinostat Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can Rinostat Plus Tablet be administered during pregnancy?
Rinostat Plus Tablet should be avoided during pregnancy unless specifically advised by your doctor.
Can I take Rinostat Plus Tablet while breastfeeding?
Rinostat Plus Tablet contents may pass into breast milk and cause adverse effects. Do not take this medicine during nursing.
Is it safe to drive after administering Rinostat Plus Tablet?
Rhinostat tablet can cause drowsiness and thus it is not safe to drive after taking Rinostat Plus Tablet. If you feel unwell, do not drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Rinostat Plus Tablet?
Rinostat Plus Tablet should not be taken with alcohol as it can worsen the dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You use oxytocic medications
- You have apnoea
- You have asthma
- You have kidney or liver impairment
- You have allergy to any of compoenents of this medicine
- You have severe heart or lung disease
- you have high eye pressure
- You have hyperthyroidism
Mode of Action of Rinostat Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Phenylephrine is an alpha-adrenergic receptor agonist that reduces inflammation. Caffeine is an adenosine receptor antagonist that acts as a sedative. Diphenhydramine is an antihistamine with anticholinergic and sedative side effects and relieves allergic symptoms of runny nose. Acetaminophen works by inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis and relieving symtpoms of inflammation like pain and fever....
Directions for Use of Rinostat Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Rinostat Plus Tablet is to be taken orally, along with a meal. Do not crush or break the tablet. Swallow it whole without chewing, with a glass of water. Do not alter the course of the dosage and go as per the doctor's advice....
Interactions of Rinostat Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Oxytocin, atropine, angiotension, steroids increase the blood pressure when given with phenylephrine.
- Nifedipine, alpha-adrenergic antagonists decrease the blood pressure with phenylephrine.
- Caffeine with antihistamines or proton pump inhibitors may increase the risk of necrotising enterocolitis.
- Caffeine and doxapram may effect the cardio-respiratory and CNS system.
- CNS depressants with diphenhydramine results in additive effects.
- MAO inhibitors with diphenhydramine increases the anticholinergic effects.
- The absorption of acetaminophen is increased by domperidone.
- Acetaminophen increases the effects of anticoagulants.
Storage and disposal of Rinostat Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place. Keep away from children and pets. Do not flush away expired medicines in the drain. Dispose off safely.
Dosage of Rinostat Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Overdose of Rinostat Plus Tablet may cause hypertension, vomiting and cardiac arrhythmias.
- Do seek immediate medical attention if you over dose.
Missed a Dose
If you miss a dose of Rinostat Plus Tablet, ask your physician for a new dose schedule. Do not take double doses.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Rinostat Plus Tablet with milk?
A: You may take Rinostat Plus Tablet with milk as there are no known interactions of the two.
Q: How long do I take Rinostat Plus Tablet?
A: Rinostat Plus Tablet should be taken as advised by your doctor. Do not cut short or extend the duration without consulting your doctor.
Q: Do I need a prescription to buy Rinostat Plus Tablet?
A: Rinostat Plus Tablet is prescription medication and should be taken only after a valid prescription by the doctor.
- VAZCULEP [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 21 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2014/204300lbl.pdf
- Caffeine Citrate 10mg/ml Oral Solution - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 21 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/5145/smpc#CLINICAL_PRECAUTIONS
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride Injection, USP [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 21 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2013/091526lbl.pdf
- Paracetamol Tablets 500mg (POM) - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 21 March 2022]. Available from: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/5916/smpc#CLINICAL_PRECAUTIONS
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed