Rinifol Dry Syp
By ELAN PHARMA(INDIA) PVT LTD
60ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rinifol dry syrup is used to manage stomach problems such as indigestion. It contains Lactobacillus, vitamins B3 (also known as nicotinic acid or niacin), B6 (pyridoxine), B9 (also called folic acid o
r folate) and zinc. Rinifol dry syrup should be used as suggested by the doctor....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Rinifol dry syrup contains Lactobacillus, vitamins B3, B6, B9 and zinc.
- Lactobacillus: They are good bacteria that are already present in our intestines. It supports the natural bacterial flora of the intestine and helps in digestion and absorption. Due to the use of antibiotics, these friendly bacteria are also killed....Read more
- Lactobacillus helps in restoring the bacteria in the intestine.
- Vitamin B3 (also known as nicotinic acid or niacin): It aids in maintaining healthy skin and nerves. It is also involved in various processes such as the production of energy, the production of fattyacids, cholesterol. Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine): It helps to improve metabolism along with the maintenance of the nervous and immune systems. Vitamin B9 (also called folic acid or folate): It is essential for the formation of red blood cells. It plays a vital role in the formation of DNA and other genetic material....Read more
- Zinc: It acts as an antioxidant and is an essential component of many enzymes in the synthesis of carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acids and protein. It also plays a major role in the immune system andis essential for normal growth, wound healing and sexual maturation....Read more
Uses of Rinifol Dry Syp
Rinifol dry syrup is used in the management of stomach problems such as indigestion.
Precautions and Warnings of Rinifol Dry Syp
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Rinifol dry syrup should not be used in patients allergic to any of its components.
- This medicine should be used under medical supervision only.
Directions for Use of Rinifol Dry Syp
- Rinifol dry syrup should be used as directed by the doctor.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage
- It should not be consumed more than that recommended.
Storage and disposal of Rinifol Dry Syp
- Rinifol dry syrup should be stored in a clean and dry place protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does Rinifol dry syrup contain?
A: Rinifol dry syrup contains Lactobacillus, vitamins B3 (also known as nicotinic acid or niacin), B6 (pyridoxine), B9 (also called folic acid or folate) and zinc.
Q: Can Rinifol dry syrup be taken daily?
A: Rinifol dry syrup should be taken as advised by the doctor.
- Nicotinamide: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 21 October 2021]
- Folic Acid: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 21 October 2021]
- Lactobacillus [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 21 October 2021]
- Lactobacillus [Internet]. Drugs.com. 2021 [cited 21 October 2021]
- Pyridoxine: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 21 October 2021]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Zinc [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 21 October 2021]
|You Save||₹9.37 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(100.0 Mcg),Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(15.0 Mg),Zinc(5.0 Mg),Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(1.5 Mg),Lactobacillus Sporogenes(40.0 M)|
|Uses||Indigestion, stomach problems|
Last Updated on: 22 Oct 2021 | 12:11 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved