Revas Am 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Revas Am 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Revas Am Tablet is a combination medicine. It contains a combination of losartan and amlodipine as the main ingredient. It is used for the treatment of high blood pressure. It works by relaxing the b
lood vessels and making the blood flow easier. High blood pressure is a critical health condition and if not treated on time can damage many other organs including kidneys, heart and brain. Thus it is very important to take this medicine on time to control your blood pressure better. Along with this making few lifestyle modifications such as limiting salt & alcohol intake, maintaining a healthy weight, avoid smoking and exercising regularly can help you control your blood pressure better.
|You Save||₹15.97 (12% on MRP)|
|Contains||Losartan(50.0 Mg) + Amlodipine(5.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Mild to moderate high blood pressure|
|Side effects||Nausea, headache, fatigue|
- Primodil L TabletBy Medley Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 78.00₹ 78.0033.39% CHEAPER₹ 7.8/Tablet
- Sarpot Am TabletBy Vaks Pharma Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 70.00₹ 63.0046.2% CHEAPER₹ 6.3/Tablet
- Amlovas Ls TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 128.00₹ 108.807.09% CHEAPER₹ 10.88/Tablet
- Lotam Tablet 15'sBy Tas Med India Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 92.40₹ 91.4847.91% CHEAPER₹ 6.1/Tablet
- Emopin L Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Milichem Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 45.00₹ 45.0061.57% CHEAPER₹ 4.5/Tablet
- Alsartan Am TabletBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 85.00₹ 73.1037.57% CHEAPER₹ 7.31/Tablet
- Amlokind L Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 69.50₹ 59.0749.53% CHEAPER₹ 5.91/Tablet
- Amcard Lp TabletBy Systopic Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 50.00₹ 42.5063.71% CHEAPER₹ 4.25/Tablet
- Zilos Am TabletBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 57.75₹ 49.0958.07% CHEAPER₹ 4.91/Tablet
- Ltk Am TabletBy Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 45.90₹ 39.0166.7% CHEAPER₹ 3.9/Tablet
Uses of Revas Am 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Revas Am 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Side effects of Revas Am 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Abdominal pain
- Body pain
Precautions and Warnings of Revas Am 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You experience allergic episodes that include swelling after consuming this medicine.
- You have a kidney or liver function problem.
- You have been told that you have abnormal levels of salt or electrolytes or recently had excessive diarrhoea and vomiting.
- You are taking potassium supplements or medicines that can increase the levels of potassium in the body.
- You have any other health condition or taking medicines or supplements.
- You are pregnant or may be pregnant, inform your doctor immediately.
Mode of Action of Revas Am 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Revas Am 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take Revas Am Tablet as prescribed by your doctor with or without food.
- Try to take this medicine preferably at the same time every day for better control of blood pressure.
Interactions of Revas Am 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Other blood pressure lowering medicines should be used carefully with Revas Am Tablet as it can lead to an excessive drop in blood pressure.
- Medicines that increases the levels of potassium in the body including some water pills (spironolactone, amiloride) and potassium supplement should be used cautiously.
- Medicines containing lithium, used for mental disorders if taken along can lead to increased levels of lithium in the body and increases the chances of getting side effects. Regular monitoring of lithium levels in the body is advised....
- Blood pressure-lowering effect of Revas Am Tablet can be reduced by concomitant use of painkillers and anti-inflammatory medicines.
- Aliskiren, a medicine used for high blood pressure if taken along can lead to reduced blood pressure, faintness, loss of consciousness and can also affect kidney function. Hence, it should be avoided.
Storage and disposal of Revas Am 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Dosage of Revas Am 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)