Renerve D Strip Of 10 Tablets
By ERIS LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Renerve D Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Renerve D Tablet is a multivitamin supplement. It contains a combination of alpha-lipoic acid, folic acid, methylcobalamin, pyridoxine and vitamin D3 as active ingredients. Renerve D is used as a sup
plement in patients with a condition called diabetic neuropathy (nerve pain) and for general weakness, fatigue and as a nutritional supplement. You should increase the intake of foods such as fruits, nuts, leafy vegetables, etc in your diet. Take Renerve D tab as advised by your doctor.
|You Save||₹38.61 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Alpha Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg) + Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(1000.0 Iu)|
|Uses||Multivitamin, Diabetic neuropathy|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Alpha Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg) + Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(1000.0 Iu)
6 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Renerve D Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Mymi D TabletBy Hbc Lifesciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 156.60₹ 133.1139.17% CHEAPER₹ 13.31/Tablet
- Myelopack Tablets 15'sBy Koye Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 189.20₹ 160.8251.01% CHEAPER₹ 10.72/Tablet
- Nuhenz D Strip Of 10 TabletsBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 196.00₹ 166.6023.86% CHEAPER₹ 16.66/Tablet
- B 29 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 173.50₹ 147.4732.59% CHEAPER₹ 14.75/Tablet
- L Bex Od Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 144.10₹ 144.1034.14% CHEAPER₹ 14.41/Tablet
- Becozinc M Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 126.50₹ 107.5250.87% CHEAPER₹ 10.75/Tablet
Uses of Renerve D Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Renerve D Tablet is used as a nutritional supplement to improve general well being and overall health.
- It is also used for diabetic neuropathy (a type of nerve damage that can occur with diabetes).
Precautions and Warnings of Renerve D Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor.
- You have any existing medical conditions of the heart, kidney, liver, prostate problems or any other diseases, consult your doctor before starting the Renerve D Tablet.
- You have a condition called malabsorption syndrome or megaloblastic anaemia.
- You have too much calcium in the blood.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are allergic to any of the components of this medicine.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
- You should avoid consuming alcohol in an excessive amount while taking this supplement.
- Renerve D Tablet should be taken at the exact dose and for the exact duration as prescribed by the doctor.
Ingredients and Benefits of Renerve D Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant it protects the body from oxidative damages. It can reduce hyperglycemia-induced cell death of nerves. It can also reduce pain, abnormal sensation and numbness associated with diabetic neuropathy....
- Methylcobalamine is a form of vitamin B12 which helps in the formation of nerve cells and regeneration of damaged nerves in the brain. It is also essential for proper red blood cell formation, neurological function and DNA synthesis. ...
- Vitamin D3 plays an important role in the absorption of calcium and helps in building strong and healthy bones. It also improves neuronal function, formation of neuronal cells and can help prevent damage to neurons....
- Folic acid helps the body form healthy red blood cells. It is also involved in important physiological reactions and the synthesis of chemical messengers in the brain. It can improve nerve conduction in diabetic neuropathy....
- Pyridoxine is also known as vitamin B6 is a crucial component for various reactions and acts as a co-enzyme in the body.
Directions for Use of Renerve D Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Renerve D Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Renerve D Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Renerve D Tablet in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of sight and reach of children and pets.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Renerve D Tablet?
A: Renerve D Tablet is a nutritional supplement which is used in patients who have diabetic neuropathy. It is also used as a nutritional supplement to support general health.
Q: Can I take Renerve D daily?
A: Yes, you can take Renerve D daily for a specific duration suggested by the doctor. Do not take endlessly on your own without consulting a doctor.
Q: When should I take Renerve D Tablet?
A: You can take Renerve D Tablet at any time of the day with or without food, as told by your doctor. But it should preferably be taken in the morning after meals. It's best to take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Elmecob D tablet [Internet]. Torrentian.com. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
- 10. Vallianou N, Evangelopoulos A, Koutalas P. Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Diabetic Neuropathy. PubMed. 2021. [cited 8 April 2022]
- Di Somma C, Scarano E, Barrea L, Zhukouskaya V, Savastano S, Mele C et al. Vitamin D and Neurological Diseases: An Endocrine View [Internet]. PubMed. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Folate [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- RENERVE PLUS STRIP OF 15 SOFTGEL CAPSULES
- RENERVE STRIP OF 15 SOFTGEL CAPSULES
- RENERVE 1MG AMPOULE OF 1ML INJECTION
- RENERVE PLUS BT STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
- RENERVE P 75MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- RENERVE FORTE CAPSULE 10
- RENERVE STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- RENERVE PLUS BT CAPSULES
- RENERVE G STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
- RENERVE D STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you