Relcer Gel 180ml
By GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS
180ml Gel in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
This product is discontinued
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Relcer Gel is a combination medicine used as an antacid and anti-flatulent. It helps in balancing the acid secretions in the stomach. Relcer Gel contains aluminium hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, simethicone and liquorice as active ingredients. It also helps in reducing flatulence, gas problems, ulcers, heartburn and pain in the abdomen due to gas formation in the abdomen. Follow all the instructions given by the doctor. Take the medicine at the same time every day for better results along with adequate dietary and lifestyle modifications....
|You Save||₹8.64 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Elemental Magnesium(80.0 Mg),Aluminium Hydroxide(6.0 Gm),Dimethicone / Polydimethylsiloxane(100.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Antacid and Antiflatulent|
|Classification||ANTACID AND ANTI-FLATULENT|
Check more medicines with composition as Elemental Magnesium(80.0 Mg) + Aluminium Hydroxide(6.0 Gm) + Dimethicone / Polydimethylsiloxane(100.0 Mg)
Ingredients and Benefits
- Relcer Gel contains aluminium hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, simethicone and liquorice.
- Aluminium and magnesium quickly neutralize the acid in the stomach and prevents the symptoms of heart burn, acid indigestion, or stomach discomfort. Helps in reducing flatulence. Recler
- Dimethicone helps in decreasing the problems like gas, abdominal pain due to gas by bursting up the gas bubbles in the gut.
- Deglycyrrhized liquorice acts by increasing the mucus secretion and protect the inner lining of the stomach and also increase the release of chemicals that enables quick ulcer healing.
Uses of Relcer Gel 180ml
Relcer Gel is used to manage the symptoms associated with indigestion such as gas problems, flatulence, heartburn, peptic ulcers etc.
Precautions and Warnings of Relcer Gel 180ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are suffering from any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are allergic to any of the components of Recler gel.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- You notice any signs and symptoms during the treatment with Relcer Gel.
Directions for Use of Relcer Gel 180ml
- Relcer Gel can be taken 1 to 2 teaspoons or as directed by your doctor.
- Take after your meal for 3 to 4 times a day.
Storage and disposal of Relcer Gel 180ml
- Relcer Gel in a dry place, protected from light, heat and moisture.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiry.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When to take Relcer Gel?
A: Relcer Gel may be given after food. Relcer Gel may be given 3 to 4 times in a day. However, follow all the instructions given by your doctor and also follow the instructions given on the box or leaflet.
Q: How long Relcer Gel should be taken or administered?
A: The dose and duration of Relcer Gel are decided by your doctor. Your doctor will consider the medical condition and accordingly, the best treatment is suggested. It is always recommended not to stop the medicine until your doctor asks you to.
Q: Can I take Relcer Gel during pregnancy?
A: Although there is no harm taking during pregnancy, however, it recommended better to consult your doctor before taking this medicine for safer side.
Q: Can I reduce my acidity problem by changing my lifestyle habits?
- Yes, you can control acidity problems by incorporating certain lifestyle modifications. Eat smaller meals more frequently throughout the day, avoid lying down for 1 hour after a meal. Wear loose-fitting clothing to avoid pressure on your abdomen....
- Avoid sugary drinks, processed food, meat, sodas, a high protein diet. Limit alcohol consumption and quit smoking.
- Consult your doctor for more personalized information on diet and lifestyle modifications.
Q: What is acid reflux?
A: There is a valve-like structure called the sphincter between the food pipe and stomach. This valve prevents the acid and the food in your stomach from coming back into the food pipe. When this valve is weak or damaged, acid starts entering the stomach causing heartburn, difficulty in swallowing and food regurgitation.
Q: Can I consume alcohol with Relcer Gel?
A: Consumption of alcohol is not recommended while you take or administer Relcer Gel. Drinking alcohol may delay the process of healing and also it may affect the stomach lining and mucus layers due to alcohol. Thus, it is recommended to consult your doctor before taking/administering this medicine if you have a habit of drinking alcohol.
- MUCOGEL SUSPENSION - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 29 July 2021]
- Simeticone: antiflatulent used to treat wind (flatulence) [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 29 July 2021]
- DailyMed - ALUMINA, MAGNESIA, AND SIMETHICONE suspension [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 29 July 2021]
- Aluminum-Magnesium Hydroxide Oral: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 11 August 2021]
- Chest Burning-Gastric Discomfort-Antacid-Acidity Medicine [Internet]. Bionova.co.in. 2021 [cited 11 August 2021]
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) to Treat Acid Reflux? [Internet]. Healthline. 2021 [cited 11 August 2021]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.