Rejoint New 750/600mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By ABBOTT HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rejoint New Tablet contains chondroitin and glucosamine as its active medicines. Both these components are useful for the repair and maintenance of the cartilages around your joints and are useful for slowing the progression of osteoarthritis.
Uses of Rejoint New 750/600mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
For the treatment of osteoarthritis (degeneration of joint cartilage or bone).
Contraindications of Rejoint New 750/600mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to chondroitin, glucosamine or any other ingredients of Rejoint New tablet.
- If you are allergic to shellfish.
- If you are giving it to children under 2 years of age.
Side effects of Rejoint New 750/600mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Abdominal discomfort
- Sleep disturbance
- Fluctuation in blood sugar level
- Abdominal discomfort
- Diarrhoea or constipation
- Swelling on eyelids and/or feet
- Hair loss
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Rejoint New 750/600mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take the Rejoint New Tablet during pregnancy?
Limited information is available on the safe use of this medicine in pregnant women. It is advised to avoid this medicine during pregnancy.
Can I take the Rejoint New Tablet while breastfeeding?
There is limited information on the safety of Rejoint New Tablet for breastfeeding mothers, so it is better to avoid this medicine while you are breastfeeding your baby.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Rejoint New Tablet?
Limited information is available on the effects of Rejoint New Tablet on your driving ability. If you experience dizziness or instability, do not drive.
Can I consume alcohol with the Rejoint New Tablet?
Alcohol is not known to interact with this medicine. However, if you consume alcohol too often discuss it with your doctor.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are a diabetic patient, regular monitoring of blood sugar level is advised.
- You suffer from any liver or kidney diseases.
- You suffer from heart disease or have high cholesterol levels.
- You are asthmatic or obese.
- You suffer from high blood pressure, reduce salt intake.
- You take blood thinners or any other medicine for a blood clotting disorder.
- You suffer from prostate cancer.
Mode of Action of Rejoint New 750/600mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Rejoint New Tablet contains chondroitin sulphate which is obtained from animal sources or can be lab-made. It is the building block of cartilage along with glucosamine and is helpful in the repair of damaged cartilages in patients suffering from osteoarthritis.Read less
- Glucosamine also helps in increasing the lubrication around your joints by increasing the production of naturally occurring fluid present in joint space which tends to dry up with ageing and in joint diseases.Read less
- This medicine will not provide immediate relief in acute pain caused by osteoarthritis but is helpful when taken regularly for the long term.
Directions for Use of Rejoint New 750/600mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take Rejoint New Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- You should take this medicine regularly at the same time for optimal results.
Interactions of Rejoint New 750/600mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Rejoint New Tablet with blood thinner like warfarin can lead to bleeding or bruising. The dose should be adjusted accordingly.
- Caution should be taken when prescribing the Rejoint New Tablet with insulin or other antidiabetic medicines.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions.
Storage and disposal of Rejoint New 750/600mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Rejoint New 750/600mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
If you have taken too much of this medicine, then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine, then take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take the Rejoint New Tablet for my joint pain?
A: Rejoint New Tablet is good for your joints, it will slow the progression of osteoarthritis and increase lubrication of joints over a period of time. You will not get immediate relief in joint pain from this medicine. Consult your doctor and get a suitable medicine prescribed for pain.
Q: I am suffering from diabetes, can I take the Rejoint New Tablet?
A: Do not self-medicate, consult your doctor and take a Rejoint New Tablet on his advice. It is advised to monitor blood sugar regularly when taking this medicine. Consult your doctor if you notice any derangement in your sugar levels.
Last Updated on: 03 Apr 2021 | 10:51 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved