Razel 20mg Tablet
Razel 20 MG Description
Razel Tablet is a medicine a cholesterol lowering medicine. It contains rosuvastatin as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of high cholesterol or to correct abnormal cholesterol alon
g with dietary and lifestyle modifications. It is also used to slow down the progression of athresclerosis (narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build up) and reduce the risk of heart attack, storke etc. This medicine works by interfaring with formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. The dose and duration of this medicine is will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often end up developing other health related complications, to avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
|You Save||₹44.70 (15% on MRP)|
- Rosubest 20mg TabletBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 231.70₹ 162.1935.97% CHEAPER₹ 16.22/Tablet
- Novastat 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 592.00₹ 503.20₹ 33.55/Tablet
- Rozudoc 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Ergos Life Sciences10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 319.00₹ 271.15₹ 27.11/Tablet
- Ibstatin 20mg Tablet 10'sBy Indiabulls Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 296.45₹ 186.7626.25% CHEAPER₹ 18.68/Tablet
- Jubira 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Jubilant Generics Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 297.00₹ 252.450.36% CHEAPER₹ 25.24/Tablet
- Rosloy 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lloyd Healthcare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 417.10₹ 354.536.67% CHEAPER₹ 23.64/Tablet
- Lipitas 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 493.50₹ 419.47₹ 27.96/Tablet
- Rosukaa 20mg TabletBy Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 353.90₹ 353.90₹ 35.39/Tablet
- Roslaren 20 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 275.00₹ 233.757.7% CHEAPER₹ 23.38/Tablet
- Azuvas 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Azkka Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 141.00₹ 126.9049.9% CHEAPER₹ 12.69/Tablet
Uses of Razel 20 MG
- It is used in the treatment of high cholesterol levels and to correct abnormal cholesterol.
- To slow down the progression of atherosclerosis, a condition of narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build up.
- It is also known to reduce the risk of heart related conditions such as stroke and heart attack.
Contraindications of Razel 20 MG
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin or any ingredient of this medicine
- If you have any liver related conditions
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects of Razel 20 MG
- Feeling sick
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling weak
Precautions and Warnings of Razel 20 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or history of muscle related problems.
- You have recently or in last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are elderly, above 70 years of age.
Mode of Action of Razel 20 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Razel 20 MG
Interactions of Razel 20 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Razel works or Razel itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- In particular if you are taking blood thinner, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives, other medicines used to lower blood cholesterol and antiviral medicines used for the treatment of HIV and Hepatitis. ...
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Razel 20 MG
- Store below 30°C in original package to protect from sunlight and moisture
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets
Dosage of Razel 20 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Alok Nachane
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)