Pulmoclear Strip Of 10 Tablets
Pulmoclear tablet is used for relieving the symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) like coughing, wheezing, congestion and blockage in the airways. Chronic obstructive pulmonary dis
ease (COPD) is a severe lung disease where the lungs become swollen and the flow of air in and out is decreased. This obstruction results in coughing, wheezing and breathing difficulties. Pulmoclear tablet contains a combination of acebrophylline and acetylcysteine as active ingredients. Acebrophylline belongs to the class of bronchodilators, which works by relaxing the airways and making breathing easier. Acetylcysteine is a mucolytic that helps to loosen the cough, thus making the expulsion of the cough easy. Take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not take more than the prescribed dose. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own. Do not take Pulmoclear tablet if allergic to any of its components. Before starting treatment with this medicine, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding and about your complete medical history. Also, inform the doctor about all other medicines and supplements you take.
|Contains||Acetylcysteine(600.0 Mg) + Acebrophylline(100.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, headache, stomach discomfort, nausea, vomiting|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE|
- Acebcystein Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 169.00₹ 121.68₹
- Broclear Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 209.00₹ 177.65₹
- Pulmoclear Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 260.00₹ 221.00₹
- Mucinac Ab Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cipla Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 209.65₹ 178.20₹
- Brophyle N Tablet 10'sBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 192.00₹ 163.20₹
- Effenac Ab TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 175.00₹ 148.75₹
- Viscojoy Ab Strip Of 10 TabletsBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 197.91₹ 168.22₹
- Abiways Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 251.25₹ 213.56₹
- Erophylline Ac Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 180.00₹ 153.00₹
- Amucoe Nac Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Koye Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 171.00₹ 145.35₹
Uses of PULMOCLEAR STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Contraindications of PULMOCLEAR STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- If you are allergic to acebrophylline, acetylcysteine, or any other ingredients of Pulmoclear tablet.
- If you have a heart failure problem, low blood pressure, unstable blood pressure, or irregular heartbeats
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- This medicine should not be used in patients below 18 years of age.
- Any other condition in which the use of acebrophylline or acetylcysteine when taken alone is contraindicated.
Side effects of PULMOCLEAR STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of PULMOCLEAR STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Other General Warnings
- You have cardiac problems like congestive heart failure or irregular heartbeats or high blood pressure.
- You are suffering from bronchial asthma.
- You have a liver problem or have viral infections.
- You have a history of chronic alcoholism.
- Your thyroid is overactive and you have a condition called hyperthyroidism.
- You have any stomach or intestinal ulcers.
- You have a history of convulsive disorders.
- Your kidneys are not functioning properly or have existing kidney failure problem.
Directions for Use of PULMOCLEAR STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Use Pulmoclear tablet as directed by your doctor.
- This medicine is taken orally and may be taken with or without food.
- Take this medicine as a whole with a sufficient amount of water.
Storage and disposal of PULMOCLEAR STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Store at room temperature, away from heat, moisture and direct light.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Quick Tips of PULMOCLEAR STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Pulmoclear Tablet aids in the prevention and treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- It should be taken at the same time every day, preferably in the evening after food. Drink plenty of fluids while taking this medication to help loosen the congestion and lubricate your throat.
- Pulmoclear does not work immediately and should not be used to treat sudden breathing problems. To control sudden breathing difficulty, use your rescue inhaler.
- Before beginning treatment with this medication, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, intend to become pregnant or are breastfeeding, as well as your complete medical history. Also, tell the doctor about any other medications or supplements you use....
Dosage of PULMOCLEAR STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- The symptoms of an overdose of Pulmoclear tablets are nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, increased heartbeat and fits.
- In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- In case you have missed any dose of Pulmoclear tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Mode of Action of PULMOCLEAR STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
How Does It Work?
- Acebrophylline works by relaxing the smooth muscles of airways and induces the release of pulmonary surfactants which helps in the clearance of congestion.
- Acetylcysteine breaks down and loosens thick phlegm, making it runny and easy to cough up and clears the airway.
Interactions of PULMOCLEAR STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Pulmoclear tablet works or Pulmoclear itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
- Steroids and Diuretics (water pills), when used along with such medicine, can decrease potassium levels. Cough suppressants should not be used at the same time while using this medicine.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Pulmoclear tablet an antibiotic?
Q: Can Pulmoclear Tablet be given to a 10-year-old child?
Q: Does a child feel sleepy while taking Pulmoclear?
Q: What is Pulmoclear tablet used for?
Q: Can I use Pulmoclear, which has expired?
Q: What can be the symptoms if there is an overdose of Pulmoclear?
Q: Can I use this medicine for viral infections?
Q: What happens when I use Pulmoclear along with Nitroglycerin?
Q: Can I use Pulmoclear along with activated charcoal?
Q: How long should I take the Pulmoclear tablet?
Q: Is Pulmoclear an expectorant?
Q: Who should not take Pulmoclear?
Q: Is Pulmoclear used for cough?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 16 August 2022]
- NACSYS 600mg Effervescent Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 August 2022]
- MUCOPHYLIN Capsules [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 16 August 2022]
- NACSYS 600mg Effervescent Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 August 2022]