Pirazone 1gm Injection
By PREM PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
1g Powder For Injection in Dry Vial
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Pirazone 1 G Description
Pirazone Powder For Injection is an antibiotic medicine containing cefoperazone as the active ingredient. It is used to treat severe bacterial infections of the lungs, airways, urinary tract, skin, soft tissues, joints and bones. This medicine acts by inhibiting the formation of the cell wall and killing the various susceptible bacterial organisms. Pirazone Powder For Injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse at the hospital setting or a clinic. Inform your doctor about all the known medical conditions, medical and medication history as well as all the medicines you are taking, including herbal supplements....
|You Save||₹23.70 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Side effects||Loose stools Nausea Vomiting Headache Fever|
Check more medicines with composition as Cefoperazone(1.0 G)
Uses of Pirazone 1 G
- Pirazone Powder For Injection is used to treat severe bacterial infections such as respiratory tract infection, urinary tract infection, skin and soft tissue infection, joint and bone infection, uterus and ovaries....
Contraindications of Pirazone 1 G
If you are allergic to cefoperazone or any other antibiotics of the penicillin and cephalosporin class or any of the ingredients of Pirazone Powder For Injection.
Side effects of Pirazone 1 G
- Loose stools
- Allergic reactions
Precautions and Warnings of Pirazone 1 G
Can I take Pirazone Powder For Injection during pregnancy?
There is limited information available about the safety of Pirazone Powder For Injection during pregnancy. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, your doctor will tell you about the use of this medicine after assessing the needs.
Can I take Pirazone Powder For Injection while breastfeeding?
The components of Pirazone Powder For Injection pass into the breastmilk. Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding, he/she will advise if the medication should be used during lactation or not.
Can I drive if I have consumed Pirazone Powder For Injection?
It is highly unlikely that Pirazone Powder For Injection will affect your ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Pirazone Powder For Injection?
It is strictly advised not to consume alcohol when you have taken Pirazone Powder For Injection as it can cause reactions like flushing, sweating, headache or fast heartbeats. Do not consume alcohol for at least five days after the last dose of this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a history of severe allergic reactions to antibiotics.
- You have a disease related to the liver and kidney.
- You are taking blood-thinning medicines.
- You are suffering from diarrhoea when on treatment or even after discontinuing the treatment.
- You notice abnormal bleeding.
- You develop an allergic reaction after taking Pirazone Powder For Injection.
Mode of Action of Pirazone 1 G
How Does It Work?
Pirazone Powder For Injection acts by killing the bacteria responsible for infections.
Directions for Use of Pirazone 1 G
- Pirazone Powder For Injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Pirazone 1 G
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Pirazone Powder For Injection works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Medicines or solutions containing ethanol can cause flushing, sweating, headache and increased heartbeats.
- If you are taking an antibiotic that belongs to the aminoglycoside class, it is advisable to monitor kidney functions regularly.
- Simultaneous use of anti-gout medicines like probenecid should be used with caution.
Storage and disposal of Pirazone 1 G
Store this medicine below 25°C. Protect it from light. Keep it out of the reach of children. Any unused portion should not be stored and should be discarded properly.
Dosage of Pirazone 1 G
- Your doctor or nurse will give Pirazone Powder For Injection. Therefore, it is less likely that you shall receive more of this medicine. If you experience any symptoms right after taking the injection, seek medical help....
Missed a Dose
You will be monitored by your doctor or nurse on when the injection should be given to you. It is unlikely that the dose will be missed. However, if you think your doctor or nurse might have missed a dose, inform them....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Pirazone Powder For Injection?
A: Pirazone Powder For Injection is used to treat severe infections caused by various bacterial organisms. It aids to treat infections of the lungs, airways, urinary tract, skin, soft tissues, joints and bones.
Q: What do you mean by the inappropriate use of antibiotics?
- Inappropriate use of antibiotics constitutes taking antibiotics when not needed, for wrong diseases, taking inappropriate dosage and not completing the course of antibiotic treatment as prescribed by the doctor....
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay