By PINARC LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
30ml Oral Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Pingest Drops Description
Pingest Oral Drop is used in infants and children to treat indigestion. It contains diastase and pepsin, which are digestive enzymes. These enzymes help your body to break down complex nutrients such
as protein, carbohydrates and fats into simpler forms. It is specially designed for use in children and should be used under an adult’s supervision.
Uses of Pingest Drops
- Pingest Oral Drop is used in children for the treatment of indigestion & symptoms associated with it.
Precautions and Warnings of Pingest Drops
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child has any existing medical conditions or he/she is born prematurely.
- Your child has any liver or kidney problems.
- Your child is allergic to any of the components of Pingest.
Ingredients and Benefits of Pingest Drops
- Pingest Oral Drop contains two digestive enzymes - pepsin & diastase
- Pepsin - It is an enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein from the food into simpler forms and thus makes the digestion and absorption of proteins easier.
- Diastase - It is a digestant and immensely enhances the digestive capacity. It also plays an essential role in digestion of starch into simple sugar. It also acts on fats, proteins and cellulose; and splits them for making absorption easier....
Directions for Use of Pingest Drops
- Give Pingest Oral Drop to your child as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake it well before use and read the instructions on the bottle before use.
Storage and disposal of Pingest Drops
- Store Pingest Oral Drop in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Pingest a digestive aid?
A: Yes, it is a digestive aid.
Q: What is Pingest used for?
A: Pingest Oral Drop is used to treat indigestion & relieve symptoms of digestive disorders such as gas, bloating.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you