Pentavac Sd Vaccine 2dose 1ml
By SERUM INSTITUTE OF INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
1ml Vaccine in Vial
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Pentavac Sd Vaccine 2dose 1ml Description
Pentavac Sd Vaccine is a combined vaccine used to provide protection and active primary immunization against five diseases namely diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, hepatitis B and influenza. It helps y
our child’s body make its own antibodies which protect your child against these diseases. Similar to all vaccines, Pentavac Sd Vaccine may not fully protect all children who are vaccinated because immune responses vary from person to person. However, vaccination helps reduce the transmission of diseases in the community by providing immunity.
|You Save||₹57.39 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Diphtheria + Pertussis + Tetanus (Dpt) + Hepatitis B + Hib|
|Uses||Protection against infectious diseases|
|Side effects||Sleepiness, loss of appetite, fever, swelling, pain|
Check more medicines with composition as Diphtheria + Pertussis + Tetanus (Dpt) + Hepatitis B + Hib
Uses of Pentavac Sd Vaccine 2dose 1ml
To protect your child from 5 diseases, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, hepatitis B and influenza.
Contraindications of Pentavac Sd Vaccine 2dose 1ml
- If your child is allergic to Pentavac Sd Vaccine or other ingredients present in it.
- If your child has severe infection with high temperature.
- If your child has some problems with nervous system within a week after previous vaccination.
- If you are not sure always consult your doctor before using it.
- If your child is allergic to neomycin or any other antibiotics.
- If you child is allergic from vaccine used against diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough,
- hepatitis B, polio or Haemophilus influenzae type b.
Side effects of Pentavac Sd Vaccine 2dose 1ml
- Loss of appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Pentavac Sd Vaccine 2dose 1ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child has fever with temperature over 40°C.
- Your child has an undiagnosed or uncontrolled disease of the brain or epilepsy.
- Your child has a bleeding problem.
- Your child experiences seizures after the vaccination, please contact your doctor immediately.
- Your child was prematurely born.
- Your child tends to have fits when they have a fever, or if there is a history of this in the family.
Mode of Action of Pentavac Sd Vaccine 2dose 1ml
How Does It Work?
Pentavac Sd Vaccine helps in making antibodies in the child's body which helps in protecting the child from these infectious diseases.s It does not cause diseases from which it protect and it may not fully protect all children even after they are vaccinated as immune response varies among individuals....
Directions for Use of Pentavac Sd Vaccine 2dose 1ml
Pentavac Sd Vaccine will be given to your child in a hospital or clinic by a trained proffesional. You will be told by the doctor or nurse when your child should come back for their next injections.
Interactions of Pentavac Sd Vaccine 2dose 1ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Pentavac Sd Vaccine works or Pentavac Sd Vaccine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor if your child is already on any medicine or taking any supplement.
Storage and disposal of Pentavac Sd Vaccine 2dose 1ml
- Store it in a 2-8 C in refrigerator.
- Do not freeze the vaccine as it may destroy it.
- Keep this out of children sight.
Dosage of Pentavac Sd Vaccine 2dose 1ml
Chances of an overdose are unlikely since this will be given to your child under medical supervision.
Missed a Dose
If your child misses an injection that is due, it is important that you make another appointment. Make sure your child finishes the complete vaccination course. If not, your child may not be fully protected against the diseases....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the side effects of Pentavac Sd Vaccine?
A: Your child may develop fever, feeling restless and irritable, loss of appetite and pain, swelling and redness at the site of injection.
Q: What is Pentavac Sd Vaccine?
A: Pentavac Sd Vaccine is a combined vaccine. It is used to provide protection to your child against 5 infectious diseases namely tetanus, whooping cough, hepatitis B, influenza and diphtheria.
- Infanrix hexa, Powder and suspension for suspension for injection- Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2023 [cited 5 February 2023]
- Infanrix hexa, Powder and suspension for suspension for injection - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2023 [cited 5 February 2023]
- Protection Six to Fourteen Years After Hepatitis B Vaccine [Internet]. Medscape. 2023 [cited 5 February 2023]
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed