Pecef 200mg Tablet
Pecef 200 MG Description
Pecef Tablet contains cefpodoxime as its active ingredient. It is an antibiotic medicine. Pecef Tablet is used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the ear, nose, throat, lungs, urinary
tract, stomach and reproductive tract. Cefpodoxime inhibits the formation of the cell wall and kill the various susceptible bacterial organisms. Take this medicine as prescribed and for the prescribed duration. Always complete the course of the treatment, as incomplete treatment may result in treatment failure. Inform your doctor, if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements your take and all the conditions or diseases you have before starting this medicine.
- Polares 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 243.10₹ 243.10₹
- Opox 200mg TabletBy Genix10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 158.50₹ 158.50₹
- Kefpod 200mg TabletBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 198.00₹ 168.30₹
- Podxetil 200mg TabletBy Koye Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 165.00₹ 165.00₹
- Oxipod 200mg TabletBy Indoco Remedies Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 160.65₹ 139.77₹
- Gudcef 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 163.90₹ 139.31₹
- Swich 200mg TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 190.00₹ 161.50₹
- Cefodox 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Bogs India Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 198.00₹ 198.00₹
- Doxcef 200mg TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 168.60₹ 143.31₹
- Cefoprox 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 190.99₹ 162.34₹
Uses of Pecef 200 MG
Contraindications of Pecef 200 MG
- If you are allergic to cefpodoxime or any of the other ingredients of Pecef Tablet.
- If you have a history of severe allergy (hypersensitivity) reaction to penicillin or other beta-lactam antibiotics.
Side effects of Pecef 200 MG
- Stomach pain
- Chest pain
- Fungal infection
- Feeling tired
Precautions and Warnings of Pecef 200 MG
- There is limited information about the effect of Pecef Tablet on breastfeeding. It is advised to discontinue nursing temporarily if you are treated with this medicine. If you are taking this medicine while breastfeeding, please watch for diarrhoea in your baby...
Other General Warnings
- You experience any severe allergic reactions after taking this medicine.
- You develop watery and bloody diarrhoea.
- You have had an allergy to medicines called cephalosporins or penicillins.
- You are on any other antibiotics
- You have any kidney disorders.
- You have a history of gastrointestinal disease.
Mode of Action of Pecef 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Pecef 200 MG
Interactions of Pecef 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Pecef Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Storage and disposal of Pecef 200 MG
- Store Pecef Tablet at or below 25°C.
- Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pet.
Dosage of Pecef 200 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: I have flu and running nose, can I take Pecef Tablet?
- No, you should not self-medicate yourself with Pecef Tablet
- This medicine is a higher antibiotic meant for severe infections and your doctor will prescribe you the same only if it is essential
- This medication is not for viral infections, and generally, flu occurs due to viruses