Pari Cr Forte Tablet
By IPCA LABORATORIES
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Pari Cr Forte Tablet belongs to a class of medication called antidepressants. It's a prescription medicine used for the treatment of depression. Pari Cr Forte Tablet is a combination medicine. Clonazepam and Paroxetine are the active ingredients of the Pari Cr Forte Tablet. Clonazepam increases the gamma-amino-butyric acid (GABA) activity in the brain, a neurotransmitter that produces calm. Paroxetine improves the overall mood and behaviour and avoids depressive symptoms by increasing serotonin levels. It generally treats depression, absent infantile spasms, and anxiety disorders. The adverse effects of the Pari Cr Forte Tablet may include abnormal eye movements, nightmares, ataxia, and agitation. In certain circumstances, you may have side effects, including nausea, diarrhoea, stomach upset, memory loss, uncoordinated bodily movements, reduced sexual drive, and delayed ejaculation. These negative impacts do not require medical treatment always and will usually subside with time. However, if you are experiencing these adverse effects regularly, you should consult your doctor. Continue using Pari Cr Forte Tablet for as long as your doctor recommends to treat your problem effectively. If you have liver illness, use it with caution when using medications. Your doctor should also be aware of any other medications you take since some may reduce the effectiveness or alter how this medicine works. If you intend to conceive or are pregnant, tell your doctor. Do not abruptly discontinue taking this medicine as it may worsen your symptoms. Do not self medicate....
|You Save||₹52.65 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Paroxetine(25.0 Mg),Clonazepam(0.5 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, uncoordinated body movements, diarrhoea, memory impairment, vomiting, delayed ejaculation and low sexual desire, drowsiness|
Check more medicines with composition as Paroxetine(25.0 Mg) + Clonazepam(0.5 Mg)
Uses of Pari Cr Forte Tablet
Contraindications of Pari Cr Forte Tablet
- You should not use Pari Cr Forte Tablet until your doctor recommends you to do so, especially in the following conditions:
- High Blood Pressure
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Previous allergy to any of the components of Pari Cr Forte Tablet
Side effects of Pari Cr Forte Tablet
- Pari Cr Forte Tablet may have the following side effects:
- Uncoordinated body movements
- Memory impairment
- Delayed ejaculation and low sexual desire
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Pari Cr Forte Tablet
Can I take Pari Cr Forte Tablet during pregnancy?
Using Pari Cr Forte Tablet during pregnancy may be dangerous. As a result, Pari Cr Forte Tablet is not preferable for usage by pregnant women. Consult your doctor regarding the same if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
Can I take Pari Cr Forte Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is generally not advised to use Pari Cr Forte Tablet while nursing. According to limited human research, the medicine may transfer into breast milk and damage the newborn. Therefore, your doctor might advise you to discontinue nursing while using this medicine. Consult your doctor regarding the same.
Can I drive if I have taken Pari Cr Forte Tablet?
Side effects of the Pari Cr Forte Tablet might limit your driving ability. Pari Cr Forte Tablet may induce drowsiness; therefore, do not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking it.
Can I consume alcohol with Pari Cr Forte Tablet?
Do not consume alcohol while taking Pari Cr Forte Tablet since it may intensify the sedative effect.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have thoughts about injuring yourself or ending your life.
- You’ve diabetes; you might need to monitor your blood sugar levels frequently since this medication may impact your blood sugar levels.
- You have a pre-existing liver or kidney illness while taking this medicine.
- You should avoid Antacids a couple of hours before or after taking the Pari Cr Forte Tablet.
- You should limit caffeine use.
- You must maintain a nutritious diet and exercising can improve general health and self-esteem.
- It may take a few weeks after you start this therapy to see a difference, and it may take about a month before you get an exclusive benefit. So if you feel it isn't working after a week or two, don't stop taking it....
Mode of Action of Pari Cr Forte Tablet
How Does It Work?
Pari Cr Forte Tablet is a combination of Clonazepam and Paroxetine. Both these compounds have mood-enhancing and anxiety-reducing properties. Paroxetine is an SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) that raises serotonin content, a brain chemical that enhances mood. Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine (BZD) that improves the function of GABA, a chemical messenger that inhibits aberrant nerve cell activity in the brain....
Directions for Use of Pari Cr Forte Tablet
- Follow your doctor's instructions on the dose and duration of this medication. Take it all in at once with a glass of water. Don't break or crush the tablet. Consume Pari CR Forte Tablet with or without meals. It's best if you take it at the same time every day. Do not consume this medicine after the expiry date has passed....
Interactions of Pari Cr Forte Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Pari Cr Forte Tablet may interact with the following medicines:
Interactions with food items
- Using Pari Cr Forte Tablet with tyramine rich foods may cause a rapid and severe spike in blood pressure. These include dairy, milk, beef, poultry, meat, avocado, figs, soybeans, bananas, and excessive chocolate. Speak to talk to your doctor about all the food interactions....
Storage and disposal of Pari Cr Forte Tablet
Store in a cool, dry environment away from direct sunlight, at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Dispose of any leftover medicine as per the instructions on the package.
Dosage of Pari Cr Forte Tablet
Taking Pari Cr Forte Tablet in excess may have adverse implications on one or more organs in the body. The medicine is processed in the liver. When consumed in a regular amount, the mechanism is unaffected. But, when taken in excess, the body cannot adequately metabolise or throw off the substance, resulting in the consequences of an overdose. Seek medical attention immediately if you feel you've taken an extra dose of the medicine....
Missed a Dose
If you regularly use Pari Cr Forte Tablet and miss a dosage, take it as soon as you remember. However, if many hours have gone by or the next dosage is approaching, do not increase the dose to keep up unless your health care professional advises you to....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Are there any significant cautions to be aware of when using Pari Cr Forte Tablet?
A: Pari Cr Forte Tablet may worsen suicidal thoughts in the first couple of months of therapy. Suicidal thoughts and acts are common among patients with mood or behavioural disorders. Note and report any changes in behaviour or attitude to your doctor. Make sure you follow up with your doctor.
Q: Is it possible that taking the Pari Cr Forte Tablet will make you sleepy?
A: Yes, the Pari Cr Forte Tablet can make you drowsy. Until you know how this prescription affects you, avoid driving, using machinery, working at heights, or engaging in potentially risky activities.
Q: How can I deal with the weight gain after taking the Pari Cr Forte Tablet?
A: According to some reports, using the Pari Cr Forte Tablet may lead to weight gain. However, you may not gain weight if you maintain healthy eating habits and exercise regularly. You may ask your doctor to chart out a diet plan for you.
Q: May I discontinue using Pari Cr Forte Tablet when my symptoms have gone?
A: No, even if you're feeling fine, you should keep taking the Pari Cr Forte Tablet. If you stop using Pari Cr Forte Tablet completely, you may have severe withdrawal symptoms. Your doctor might reduce your dose before stopping the medicine completely.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Gov.in. [cited 2022 Feb 13]. Available from:
- Chaves RG, Lamounier JA. Breastfeeding and maternal medications. J Pediatr (Rio J) [Internet]. 2004 [cited 2022 Feb 13];80(5 Suppl):S189-98. Available from:
- Revised: 06/2013 HIGHLIGHTS OF PRESCRIBING INFORMATION These highlights do not include all the information needed to use BRISDELLE safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for BRISDELLE. BRISDELLETM (paroxetine) capsules, for oral use Initial U.S. Approval: 2003 WARNING: SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND BEHAVIORS See full prescribing information for complete boxed warning [Internet]. Fda.gov. [cited 2022 Feb 13]. Available from:
- Clonazepam: Bullous dermatosis in an elderly patient: case report. React Wkly [Internet]. 2013 [cited 2022 Jan 25];1440(1):13–13. Available from:
- Clonazepam (Klonopin) [Internet]. Nami.org. [cited 2022 Jan 25]. Available from:
- BNF is only available in the UK | NICE. [cited 2022 Jan 25]; Available from:
- rett J, Murnion B. Management of benzodiazepine misuse and dependence. Aust Prescr [Internet]. 2015 [cited 2022 Jan 25];38(5):152–5. Available from:
PARI CR FORTE
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.