Orvas Ez 10mg Tablet
Orvas Ez 10mg Tablet Description
Orvas Ez Tablet contains atorvastatin and ezetimibe as active ingredients. It is used to treat high levels of cholesterol in the body, also known as hypercholesterolemia. This medicine acts by loweri
g the cholesterol level in the body, thereby preventing further complications. Take Orvas Ez as advised by your doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own.
- Tonact Ez 10mg Tablets 15'sBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 374.65₹ 318.45₹ 21.23/Tablet
- Lipi Ez 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 336.00₹ 285.60₹ 19.04/Tablet
- Xtor Ez 10mg TabletBy Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 183.80₹ 156.23₹ 15.62/Tablet
- Storvas Ez 10mg TabletBy Ranbaxy Laboratories (sun Pharma)10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 239.00₹ 203.15₹ 20.32/Tablet
- Aztor Ez 10mg TabletBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 239.00₹ 203.15₹ 20.32/Tablet
- Atorec Ez TabletBy Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 237.45₹ 201.83₹ 20.18/Tablet
- Tg Tor Ez 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 220.10₹ 189.29₹ 18.93/Tablet
Uses of Orvas Ez 10mg Tablet
Contraindications of Orvas Ez 10mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to atorvastatin, ezetimibe or any other ingredients of Orvas Ez Tablet.
- If you have liver disease or persistent increase in liver enzymes.
- If you are pregnant or a breastfeeding woman.
Side effects of Orvas Ez 10mg Tablet
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle pain
Precautions and Warnings of Orvas Ez 10mg Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have or had kidney, liver or heart disease.
- You or your family has a history of muscle disorder or muscle spasm and condition due to Orvas Ez.
- You have a thyroid disease.
- You are an elderly person.
- You experience any undesired side effects after taking this Tablet.
- You are on any other medicines.
- You have diabetes or lung disease.
- Orvas Ez should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Orvas Ez 10mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Ezetimibe acts by blocking the cholesterol absorption receptor present in the small intestine leading to a decrease in absorption of cholesterol to the liver and thereby reducing liver cholesterol storage....
- Atorvastatin inhibits the enzyme HMG-CoA reductase, which is responsible for the production of cholesterol. Thereby, helping in lowering the bad cholesterol levels (LDL) and boosting the production of good cholesterol....
Directions for Use of Orvas Ez 10mg Tablet
- You should take Orvas Ez Tablet regularly at a fixed time and as directed by your doctor.
- This medicine can be taken with or without food.
- Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than that recommended.
Interactions of Orvas Ez 10mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Orvas Ez works or Orvas Ez Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially if you are taking anti-HIV medicines, antibiotics or antifungal medicines, anti-convulsant, blood thinners, antacids, antihypertensive medicines, painkillers, etc.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Orvas Ez 10mg Tablet
- Store below 30°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the medication away from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Do not flush the unused tablets or discard them in household waste.