Oromol Paed Susp 60ml
By EMBIOTIC LABORATORIES (P) LTD
60ml Suspension in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
3 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Oromol Paed Susp 60ml contains paracetamol, also known as acetaminophen. It belongs to a group of medicines called Analgesics (painkillers) or Antipyretic (medicines used to reduce fever).
Uses of Oromol Paed Susp 60ml
- Periods pain
- Joint Pain
- Flu like symptoms
Contraindications of Oromol Paed Susp 60ml
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any of the ingredients of this medicine
- If you are taking any other product that contains paracetamol
Side effects of Oromol Paed Susp 60ml
- Side effects of paracetamol are rare
- Very rare cases of serious reactions may occur like skin rash, reddening, blisters, difficulty in breathing, swollen face or a runny nose
- Immune disorders where blood doesn't clot properly (thrombocytopenia purpura)
- High number of methemoglobin (form of haemoglobin containing iron) known as methaemoglobenaemia
- Low number of white blood cells (agranulocytosis)
Precautions and Warnings of Oromol Paed Susp 60ml
Can I take Oromol Paed Susp 60ml during pregnancy?
It can be taken in pregnancy as there are no side effects in recommended doses; however, consult your doctor on the use of this medicine before taking.
Can I take Oromol Paed Susp 60ml while breastfeeding?
Paracetamol passes into breastmilk in small amount. This medicine can be used during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Oromol Paed Susp 60ml?
Paracetamol is not likely to affect your ability to drive or use machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Oromol Paed Susp 60ml?
It is advised not to consume alcohol during the treatment, as it may cause liver damage especially more than three alcoholic drinks per day.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have severe liver or kidney disease
- You are taking any other medicines or products that contain paracetamol, taking too much of the same can cause liver damage
- You are alcoholic or are suffering from chronic malnutrition
Mode of Action of Oromol Paed Susp 60ml
How Does It Work?
There are some chemicals in the body called prostaglandins. These are substances that cause pain, swelling, fever. Oromol Paed Susp 60ml contains paracetamol which blocks the production of these prostaglandins, thus temporarily controlling fever or pain. It acts on the area of brain which is responsible for controlling temperature. Thus, it controls the fever.
Directions for Use of Oromol Paed Susp 60ml
- Take medicine as directed by your doctor
- Shake well before use
- Read the instructions carefully on the label before using the medicine
Interactions of Oromol Paed Susp 60ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat nausea or vomiting like metoclopramide or domperidone
- Medicines used to thin the blood like warfarin
- Cholesterol lowering medicines like colestyramine, do not take this medicine within one hour of taking Oromol Paed Susp 60ml
- Medicines used to treat bacterial infection like chloramphenicol
Interactions with food items
No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with food
Storage and disposal of Oromol Paed Susp 60ml
- Store below 25°C
- Protect it from direct sunlight
- Please keep it away from children
Dosage of Oromol Paed Susp 60ml
- Taking Oromol Paed Susp 60ml in high doses may result in serious liver damage.
- Symptoms of overdose may include nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite and stomach ache.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed a dose then take it as soon as you remember.
- Keep a gap of atleast 4-6 hours between this dose and next dose.
- If it is almost time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions should I take when using this medicine?
- Be cautious if you are a patient with liver problems, kidney problems, or alcoholic, as this medicine is known to cause serious liver damage in case of overdose
- Caution is needed in older people too
Q: My child has fever, can I give Oromol Paed Susp 60ml to my child who is five years old?
A: No, this medicine is not meant for use in children below 6 years of age.
Q: My child, who is 3 years old happened to consume entire bottle of this medicine, what should I do?
A: Immediately take your child to the hospital. It may take some time before symptoms of overdose appear. The physician will evaluate with help of laboratory reports and examination to check if the baby's liver is doing fine.
Last Updated on: 31 Jul 2020 | 07:00 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% OFF + 20% Cashback on all medicines + Free 1-Month Grofers Smart Bachat Club Membership
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved