Oraflora Tablet Description
Oraflora tablet is used in conditions like stomatitis (sore or inflammation inside of the mouth), cheilosis (inflammation/small cracks in one or both corners of the mouth), glossitis (inflammation of
the tongue). It is also used in Pellagra (a disease that results from severe vitamin B3 (Niacin) deficiency). It contains vitamins B2 (riboflavin), B3 (also known as nicotinic acid or niacin), B9 (also called folic acid or folate) and lactic acid bacillus spores. It is also useful when the vitamin requirement in the body is high. Oraflora tablet should be taken as suggested by the doctor.
|You Save||₹6.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin(10.0 Mg) + Lactobacillus Acidophilus(60.0 M) + Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg)|
|Uses||Inflammation of the mouth/tongue|
Uses of Oraflora Tablet
- Oraflora tablet is used in patients suffering from stomatitis (sore or inflammation inside of the mouth), cheilosis (inflammation/small cracks in one or both corners of the mouth), glossitis (inflammation of the tongue). ...
- It is also used in Pellagra (a disease that results from severe vitamin B3 (Niacin) deficiency).
Precautions and Warnings of Oraflora Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc be sure to consult your doctor
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Oraflora tablet if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
- Vitamin supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Oraflora Tablet
- Oraflora tablet contains vitamins B2, B3, B9 and lactic acid bacillus spores.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): It is essential for body growth and helps in the production of red blood cells. It also helps in releasing energy from proteins. It is also involved in many processes in the body and is necessary for normal cell growth and functions....
- Vitamin B3 (nicotinic acid or niacin): It aids in maintaining healthy skin and nerves
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid or folate): It is essential for the formation of red blood cells. It plays a vital role in the formation of DNA and other genetic material.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus (lactic acid bacillus spores): They are good bacteria which are already present in our intestine. It supports the natural bacterial flora of the intestine and helps in digestion and absorption. Due to the use of antibiotics, these friendly bacteria are also killed. Lactobacillus helps in restoring the bacteria in the intestine....
Directions for Use of Oraflora Tablet
- Take Oraflora tablet as directed by your doctor.
- Do not consume it more than that recommended.
Storage and disposal of Oraflora Tablet
- Oraflora tablet should be stored in a clean and dry place protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Oraflora tablet used for?
Q: For how long should Oraflora tab be taken?
Q: How do you eat Oraflora tablets?
Q: Is Oraflora tablet used for mouth ulcer?
Q: What is the composition of Oraflora tablet?
- Oraflora tablet [Internet]. Mcwhealthcare.com. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- Riboflavin: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- Nicotinamide: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- Folic Acid: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- Lactobacillus [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]
- Lactobacillus [Internet]. Drugs.com. 2021 [cited 5 April 2022]