Omnidase 1500iu Inj 1ml
By SUNWAYS (INDIA) PVT LTD
1ml Powder For Injection in Vial
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Omnidase 1500iu Inj 1ml contains Hyaluronidase as an active component. Hyaluronidase is an enzyme that helps in the easy absorption of medicines administered on skin and muscles. It also helps in the resorption of excess fluids and blood in the tissue. It works by breaking a substance in the body called Hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a key component of the extracellular matrix. Omnidase 1500iu Inj 1ml injection should not be given into a vein and to an individual with a known allergy to its components. Fluid retention, local irritation, infection, bleeding and bruising can be experienced as a side effect after taking this injection. However, not everyone gets these side effects.
Uses of Omnidase 1500iu Inj 1ml
- To improve the absorption of medicines, solutions and contrast agents.
- To improve the reabsorption of the excess fluid and blood in the tissues.
Contraindications of Omnidase 1500iu Inj 1ml
- Known allergy to Hyaluronidase or any other component of this medicine.
- It should not be used to reduce the swelling due to bites or stings.
- It should not be used at the site of an injection or malignancy (cancer) or directly on the front eyes.
- It should not be used during anesthetic procedure of premature labour of unexplained/unknown origin.
Side effects of Omnidase 1500iu Inj 1ml
- Fluid retention
- Local irritation
Precautions and Warnings of Omnidase 1500iu Inj 1ml
Can I take Omnidase 1500iu Inj 1ml during pregnancy?
The safety of this injection is not established in human pregnancy, hence it should not be used unless there are no safer alternatives are available.
Can I take Omnidase 1500iu Inj 1ml while breastfeeding?
Avoid taking this injection while breastfeeding to avoid any possible harm to the breastfed infant.
Can I drive if I have consumed Omnidase 1500iu Inj 1ml?
It is not known if this injection affects an individual's driving abilities.
Can I consume alcohol with Omnidase 1500iu Inj 1ml?
There is no known interaction between alcohol and Omnidase 1500iu Inj 1ml.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any health condition, pregnant, breastfeeding or have an infection or malignancy in any part of the skin where this injection needs to be administered.
- It should not be applied or administered to the cornea (covers the front portion of the eye).
Mode of Action of Omnidase 1500iu Inj 1ml
How Does It Work?
- Omnidase 1500iu Inj 1ml is an enzymatic preparation. It works by breaking down a natural substance in the body called Hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a substance that is present throughout the body but majorly in the skin.read less
- It is a key component of the extracellular matrix and acts as a barrier to organs, skin or tissues due to its high viscosity and moisture-retaining properties. Breaking it down enables easy absorption of medicines, solutions and contrast agents administered via skin or muscles.read less
Directions for Use of Omnidase 1500iu Inj 1ml
- This medicine comes in a form of an injection and is usually administered under medical supervision.
- Do not self administer and follow any aftercare suggestions given by your doctor or nurse.
Interactions of Omnidase 1500iu Inj 1ml
Interactions with other medicines
Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or vitamins you are currently taking or might take. This is to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Omnidase 1500iu Inj 1ml
Do not store above 25°C. Once opened use immediately and discard any unused contents. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Omnidase 1500iu Inj 1ml
- The chances of overdose is rare since it is given by a healthcare provider. If you feel you have been given an extra dose of this injection inform your doctor.
Missed a Dose
Missing a dose of this injection is unlikely. However, remind the caregiver/nurse/doctor if you feel any of the doses has been missed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does Omnidase 1500iu Inj 1ml contains?
A: Omnidase 1500iu Inj 1ml contains an enzyme called Hyaluronidase. It helps in the absorption of medicines, solutions and contrast agents in the tissues.
Q: How is Omnidase 1500iu Inj 1ml adminstered?
A: This injection is usually administered into the skin (subcutaneously) or in muscles (intramuscularly) by a healthcare expert in a hospital or clinic.
Last Updated on: 05 Apr 2021 | 06:39 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on all medicines + Myntra voucher worth Rs.250
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved