Oliramp 7.5mg Tablets
By ARINNA LIFESCIENCES PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Oliramp 7.5 MG Description
Oliramp 7.5mg Tab contains Olanzapine which is an antipsychotic.
Check more medicines with composition as Olanzapine(7.5 Mg)
Uses of Oliramp 7.5 MG
It is used in the treatment of schizophrenia.
Contraindications of Oliramp 7.5 MG
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredients of this medicine
- If you have a history of increased pressure in the eyes (glaucoma)
Side effects of Oliramp 7.5 MG
- Weight gain
- Excessive sleep
- Feeling dizzy when getting up from lying or sitting position
- Increased levels of prolactin in the blood
- Unusual movement of face or tongue
- Feeling of restlessness (akathisia)
- Increase in liver enzymes, increase in sugar in blood and urine
- Feeling of hungriness
- Dry mouth
- Swelling of hands, ankles, feet
- Joint pain
- Loss of strength
- Decreased libido in males and females
Precautions and Warnings of Oliramp 7.5 MG
Can I take Oliramp 7.5mg Tab during pregnancy?
- It is not recommended to take this medicine if you are pregnant
- If a woman is taking this medicine in the last trimester of pregnancy, then the baby may have shivering, weakness, sleepiness, breathing and feeding difficulties
Can I take Oliramp 7.5mg Tab while breastfeeding?
Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding as Olanzapine passes into breast milk and may harm your baby. It is advised not to breastfeed your child when you are taking this medicine.
Can I drive if I have consumed Oliramp 7.5mg Tab?
This medicine is known to cause sleepiness and dizziness, hence driving or operating machines should be avoided while you are taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Oliramp 7.5mg Tab?
It is advised to avoid alcohol consumption along with this medicine as it may worsen the side effects like sleepiness or dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a history of fits
- You are an old aged person and have loss of memory
- You experience unusual movements of face or tongue
- You may experience weight gain, monitor your weight regularly, seek dietician's help
- You may experience high blood sugar level and high level of cholesterol and regular blood tests are needed to keep a check on these
- You have a family history of blood clots (This medicine is known to cause blood clots)
- You are suffering from stroke
- You have a blockage in your intestine
- You are suffering from the prostate problem (frequent urination, burning sensation during urination, etc.)
- You are suffering from blood disorders, heart disease, diabetes, Parkinson's disease, liver or kidney disease
Mode of Action of Oliramp 7.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Olanzapine helps in restoring the chemical balance of various chemical substances in the brain which may cause mental illness.
Directions for Use of Oliramp 7.5 MG
Swallow the whole tablet with water or as prescribed by your physician.
Interactions of Oliramp 7.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat anxiety or make you sleep
- Medicine used to treat fungal infection like Ketoconazole
- Medicines used to treat Parkinson’s disease
- Medicines used to treat fits like Carbamazepine
- Medicines used to treat depression (antidepressant) like Fluvoxamine
- Medicines used to treat infections (antibiotic) like Ciprofloxacin
Interactions with food items
Olanzapine may be taken with or without food.
Storage and disposal of Oliramp 7.5 MG
- Store at room temperature (below 30°C)
- Keep out of reach of children and protect it from light and moisture
Dosage of Oliramp 7.5 MG
- Symptoms of overdose include rapid heartbeat, aggressiveness, unusual movements (of face or tongue), reduced level of consciousness, confusion, fits, sweating, drowsiness, muscle stiffness, slowing of breathing rate, high or low blood pressure, abnormal heart rhythm...
- Seek emergency medical attention if you happen to take more of this medicine
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Oliramp 7.5mg Tab a sleeping aid?
A: Oliramp 7.5mg Tab is typically used as a medicine for schizophrenia. It is not prescribed for insomnia.
Q: Does Oliramp 7.5mg Tab work straight away?
A: No, the medicine will not work immediately. You will generally feel its effects in a short while; however, it can take many weeks as well.
Q: Can I stop taking Olanzapine on my own?
A: No, do not stop this medicine on your own. If your doctor considers it necessary, then he/ she may decrease the dose of the medicine gradually before stopping it. If you stop it suddenly, then you may experience sweating, tremor, nausea, vomiting.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Yoga Asanas for Hair Growth: A Comprehensive Research-Based Guide
Key Highlights: Introduction The world is now acknowledging the importance of hair health, and people are actively seeking ways to ensure that they have strong and shiny locks. Yoga, an ancient discipline with numerous potential physical and mental health benefits, has lately gained popularity as a means to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss.
Yoga for Constipation: Effective Poses for Digestive Relief
Key Highlights: Introduction Good digestive health is key to a happy life. Constipation, a very common gut problem, can be a pain and mess with your daily tasks. Among many approaches to relieve, yoga is a natural way that may ease constipation. In this article, we will look into how yoga may help with your
Low Platelet Count: Understanding Causes and Tips for Improving Platelet Levels
Key Highlights: Introduction Platelets play a crucial role in blood clotting, and having inadequate platelet counts can affect our well-being. Their number can decrease due to many factors. This situation is medically known as thrombocytopenia, that is, low platelet count. In this article, we delve into the production, functions, and health issues associated with platelets.
Low RBC Count: A Comprehensive Guide to Causes and Remedies
Key Highlights: Introduction Every part of our body needs red blood cells (RBCs). As they bring oxygen from the lungs to all cells, they make sure we work well and feel good. Anaemia or low RBC count occurs when our body doesn’t make enough RBCs, or it gets rid of them too quickly. In this
High MCH: Understanding Its Implications and Causes Based on Research
Key Highlights: Introduction Mean Corpuscular Haemoglobin (MCH) plays a vital role in determining the overall health of your body. A high MCH level can indicate various medical conditions that demand prompt attention. It’s crucial to understand the implications and causes of high MCH based on research to ensure proper diagnosis and management. In this article,
Can CBC Test Detect Cancer? Unveiling the Potential of Blood Tests
Key Highlights: Introduction Cancer comes in all shapes and sizes. It includes various types, stages, and origins. Detecting cancer early and finding out what type of cancer it is key for good management plan with a good outcome. A Complete Blood Count (CBC) test is often done by doctors to check up on their patients’
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.