Nuroday P Sr Strip Of 10 Tablets
By WOCKHARDT LIMITED
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nuroday P Sr Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Nuroday-P SR tablet is used to provide relief from neuropathic pain ( pain due to nerve damage ). It is a combination of pregabalin and methylcobalamin (vitamin B12) as its active ingredient. This me
dicine reduces the pain sensation by altering the release of pain signals, through the formation of new nerve cells and regenerating the damaged ones. Take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor for a prescribed duration but at a fixed time every day. Do not stop taking this medicine suddenly, your doctor may decrease the dose of this medicine gradually, else it might result in serious health consequences. You can take this medicine with or without meals.
|You Save||₹27.08 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Pregabalin(75.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg)|
|Side effects||Headache, confusion, dizziness, sleepiness, blurred vision|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY|
Check more medicines with composition as Pregabalin(75.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg)
5 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Nuroday P Sr Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Richgaba Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Jubilant Generics Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 270.44₹ 229.870.13% CHEAPER₹ 15.32/Tablet
- Nervmax Sr 75mg TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 209.00₹ 177.65₹ 17.76/Tablet
- Axogurd Sr Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 184.00₹ 156.40₹ 15.64/Tablet
- Mahagaba M Od Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 149.90₹ 127.4116.95% CHEAPER₹ 12.74/Tablet
- Richgaba Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Jubilant Generics Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 163.90₹ 139.319.19% CHEAPER₹ 13.93/Tablet
Uses of Nuroday P Sr Strip Of 10 Tablets
Treatment of neuropathic pain, a condition of an abnormal painful sensation in different body parts due to damage in a part of the brain responsible for sensing the external stimuli.
Contraindications of Nuroday P Sr Strip Of 10 Tablets
If you are allergic to pregabalin and methylcobalamin or any of the ingredients of the Nuroday-P SR tablet.
Side effects of Nuroday P Sr Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Dry mouth
- Impaired balance
- Swelling of body
- Blurred vision
- Weight gain
- Mental disturbance
Precautions and Warnings of Nuroday P Sr Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take the Nuroday-P SR tablet during pregnancy?
It is advised not to take this medicine during pregnancy until considered essential by a doctor and potential risk justifies the benefits. Use effective contraception if you are a woman of childbearing age and taking this medicine.
Can I take the Nuroday-P SR tablet while breastfeeding?
It is recommended not to breastfeed during the treatment as it may harm the newborn baby. Your doctor will decide whether to discontinue breastfeeding or this medicine after assessing the benefits over risk.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Nuroday-P SR tablet?
This medicine can impair your driving ability as you may experience side effects like dizziness, sleepiness after taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with the Nuroday-P SR tablet?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol along with this medicine. However, it is advised to avoid alcohol during the treatment as it may increase the side effects like dizziness, drowsiness, etc.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience swelling around your face and other body parts or difficulty in breathing, immediately seek medical help.
- You have a heart failure problem.
- You experience allergies like bumps and swelling in the skin, itching, etc. after taking the Nuroday-P SR tablet.
- This medicine can cause dizziness and this can lead to accidental injury (fall) in elderly patients. Be cautious if you are an elderly patient or giving this medicine to an elderly patient.
- You are experiencing vision problems or dizziness and sleepiness.
- You are experiencing muscle weakness, pain, discomfort, tenderness. This can be a sign of a muscle problem called myopathy inform your doctor immediately.
- You may get suicidal thoughts after taking this medicine, talk to your doctor immediately.
- You have a history of fits, then never stop this medicine abruptly, your doctor shall gradually decrease the dose.
Mode of Action of Nuroday P Sr Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Pregabalin works by reducing the release of a chemical (neurotransmitter) in the brain responsible for the sensation of pain, whereas methylcarbylamine (vitamin B12) helps in the formation of nerve cells and regeneration of damaged nerves....
Directions for Use of Nuroday P Sr Strip Of 10 Tablets
It should be taken as a whole with a sufficient amount of water with or without food. Do not stop the medicine abruptly on your own, as it can lead to diarrhoea, lack of sleep, nausea, fits. In case it has to be stopped, your doctor shall gradually decrease the dose....
Interactions of Nuroday P Sr Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of the Nuroday-P SR tablet if taken at the same time. Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder. ...
- You may experience dizziness and drowsiness if you are taking medicines for brain disorders such as anxiety, depression, fits and sleep disorders along with this medicine.
- You may experience water retention and swelling if you take anti-diabetic medicine like pioglitazone with this medicine. Be cautious if you have an existing heart failure problem.
- The interaction of the Nuroday-P SR tablet with other medicines is not clearly understood. Thus, you should tell your doctor about all the medicines you are currently taking or had taken in the last few days....
Storage and disposal of Nuroday P Sr Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store it below 30°C protected from light and moisture
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Dosage of Nuroday P Sr Strip Of 10 Tablets
If you think you have taken too much of the Nuroday-P SR tablet contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
Do not take a double dose if you have missed taking the dose, take the next dose as soon as you remember. If it is already time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and follow your normal dosing schedule....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use the Nuroday-P SR tablet as a normal painkiller in my daily routine?
A: Nuroday-P SR tablet is used to treat pain associated with nerve damage in the brain. This kind of pain is not cured by normal painkillers. Do not use it as a normal painkiller and you should take this medicine only if prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Do I need to take the Nuroday-P SR tablet even if I am feeling better?
A: Yes, you should complete the course of treatment. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own even if you feel better. Your doctor will decide when to stop this or reduce the dose. If you suddenly stop this medicine, you may feel symptoms like sleeplessness, headache, nausea, anxiety, diarrhoea, flu, nervousness, etc after discontinuation of therapy with this medicine. Hence, your doctor will gradually decrease the dose before stopping it.
Q: What is neuropathic pain?
A: Neuropathic pain occurs due to damage or injury of the nerves responsible for transferring information to the brain and spinal cord from the skin, muscles and other body parts. It is characterized by symptoms like burning, stabbing and pricking sensation, etc.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed