Noworm Bottle Of 10ml Suspension
By ALKEM LABORATORIES LTD
10ml Suspension in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Noworm Suspension contains albendazole as its active ingredient. It is an anti-worm medicine. It is used to treat infection caused by worms in the stomach and intestine. It kills the worm by depriving
them of glucose and energy source. This medicine is not recommended for use in children below 2 years of age. Inform your doctor, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or nursing mother and on any other medicines, herbal products or supplements....
Uses of Noworm Bottle Of 10ml Suspension
Noworm Suspension is used to treat infections of the stomach and intestine caused by the various types of worms.
Contraindications of Noworm Bottle Of 10ml Suspension
- If you are allergic to albendazole or any other components of Noworm Suspension.
- If you are pregnant.
Side effects of Noworm Bottle Of 10ml Suspension
- Feeling dizzy
- Stomach pain
- Increased liver enzymes
- Patchy hair loss
Precautions and Warnings of Noworm Bottle Of 10ml Suspension
Can I take Noworm Suspension during pregnancy?
Noworm Suspension must not be used during pregnancy; it has the potential to harm the unborn baby. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or planning a pregnancy.
Can I take Noworm Suspension while breastfeeding?
There is limited information about the effect of Noworm Suspension while breastfeeding. Caution is advised when albendazole is used while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Noworm Suspension?
You may feel dizzy after taking Noworm Suspension. Caution is needed while driving or operating machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Noworm Suspension?
Drinking alcohol, along with Noworm Suspension, may increase the risk of liver problems. It is advised to limit the consumption of alcohol during the treatment.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are a young woman; it is essential to have a negative pregnancy test before starting Noworm Suspension.
- You have liver disease.
- You are suffering from fits or seizures.
- You experience bone marrow suppression or a decrease in the blood cell count.
- You have a headache or fits immediately after starting the treatment.
- You may experience damage to the retina.
- Noworm Suspension should not be used in children below 2 years of age.
Mode of Action of Noworm Bottle Of 10ml Suspension
How Does It Work?
Albendazole in Noworm Suspension works by inhibiting or blocking the utilisation of glucose by the worm thereby causing decreased ATP formation and depletion of the energy source in the worm.
Directions for Use of Noworm Bottle Of 10ml Suspension
- Take Noworm Suspension as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
Interactions of Noworm Bottle Of 10ml Suspension
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Noworm Suspension works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....Read more
Interactions with food items
- Noworm Suspension should be taken with food.
- Grapefruit or grapefruit juice should be avoided as it may worsen the side effects of albendazole.
Storage and disposal of Noworm Bottle Of 10ml Suspension
- Noworm Suspension should be kept in a dry place at a temperature below 30°C.
- Protect it from direct sunlight.
- Please keep it away from children.
Dosage of Noworm Bottle Of 10ml Suspension
Symptoms of an overdose of Noworm Suspension include diarrheoa, vomiting, rapid heartbeats. If you think you had an overdose of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hosp
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not
take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What else should I know before taking Noworm Suspension?
- Noworm Suspension should not be used in pregnancy or if you are planning a pregnancy.
- Women of childbearing age are advised to take this medicine during their first week of menstruation or after a negative pregnancy test.
- Women should also take measures not to have a positive pregnancy test until one month after stopping this medication.
Q: I suspect worm infections in my kid; can I start him on Noworm Suspension?
A: Noworm Suspension should be used only under medical supervision. The physiology of a child varies from an adult, thus it should not be used in children. Always consult peadiatrician before giving any medicine to your child.
Q: Is Noworm Suspension used to deworm?
A: Yes, Noworm Suspension is used to deworm, remove worms from the body. This medicine kills all the worms present in the stomach and intestine, provided you take it as advised by your doctor for the prescribed duration.
Q: Why Noworm Suspension should not be taken during pregnancy?
A: Noworm Suspension should not be taken during pregnancy because it can cause harm to the unborn child. The risks associated with the use of medicine during pregnancy weigh more than the benefits.
Last Updated on: 15 May 2021 | 11:32 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved