Novamox 125mg Rediuse 60ml
Novamox 125 MG Description
Novamox Suspension is an antibiotic medicine containing amoxicillin, which is used to treat various bacterial infections such as respiratory tract infection, lung infection, infection of the tonsils
and throat, skin infections, UTI, etc. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before using Novamox Suspensions, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Novamox 125 MG
Contraindications of Novamox 125 MG
- If you are allergic to amoxicillin or any other components of the Novamox Suspension.
- If you have a history of any allergic reactions to penicillins or cephalosporins.
Side effects of Novamox 125 MG
- Skin rash, Itching
Precautions and Warnings of Novamox 125 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have glandular fever, you may experience symptoms like fever, extreme tiredness, sore throat and swollen glands.
- You are unable to or have difficulty in urinating.
- You have kidney problems.
- You experience diarrhoea and stomach pain even after stopping treatment with Novamox Suspension.
Mode of Action of Novamox 125 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Novamox 125 MG
- Novamox Suspension should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Shake the bottle well before each dose.
- Use a measuring spoon or cup for exact quantities.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Novamox 125 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Novamox Suspension may interact with other medicines. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Certain medications that should be used with caution are anticoagulant medicines like warfarin, Anti-cancer medicines like methotrexate, anti-gout medicines like probenecid or allopurinol, and antibiotics like tetracycline....
- Avoid taking oral typhoid vaccine during the treatment with this medicine. The vaccine might not work if taken along with this syrup.
Storage and disposal of Novamox 125 MG
- Store Novamox Suspension in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets. Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Dosage of Novamox 125 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Novamox Suspension cause diarrhoea?
Q: What is the dose of Novamox Suspension?
Q: How long does it take for Novamox Suspension to show its effects?
Q: What is Novamox Suspension used for?
Q: Is Novamox Suspension an antibiotic?
Other Products from this Brand
- NOVAMOX LB DT 250MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- NOVAMOX 500MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
- NOVAMOX 250MG CAPSULE
- NOVAMOX PAEDIATRIC DROPS 10ML
- NOVAMOX CV FORTE 457MG TANGY ORANGE FLAVOUR DRY SYRUP 60ML
- NOVAMOX 250MG REDIUSE SUSPENSION 60ML
- NOVAMOX 500MG CAPSULE
- NOVAMOX DT 250MG TABLET
- NOVAMOX 125MG REDIUSE 30ML
- NOVAMOX 250MG REDIUSE BOTTLE OF 30ML SUSPENSION