Nootropil Injection 60ml
Nootropil 200 MG Description
Nootropil injection is used to treat memory loss and a lack of concentration, learning, attention, and awareness in the elderly. It contains the active substance piracetam which works by improving th
e ability of the brain to store and recall information. Nootropil injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse.
Uses of Nootropil 200 MG
- Nootropil injection is used for the treatment of loss of memory, lack of concentration and alertness, mood changes, and changes in behaviour in the elderly.
- In children, Nootropil injection is used to treat learning difficulties associated with the written word, particularly understanding of the text.
Contraindications of Nootropil 200 MG
- If you are allergic to piracetam or any other ingredient of Nootropil injection.
- If you are allergic to any pyrrolidone derivatives (levetiracetam, doxapram). If you are unsure about what these medicines are, please confirm with your doctor.
- If you have or had a brain haemorrhage.
- If you have kidney failure or any other severe kidney disease.
- If you have any disease that affects the brain nerves (Huntington's disease).
Side effects of Nootropil 200 MG
- Increase in body weight
Precautions and Warnings of Nootropil 200 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney disease.
- You have bleeding disorders like a damaged blood vessel, stomach or intestinal ulcer, disorder of bleeding stoppage, or history of a broken blood vessel in the brain that causes bleeding.
- You recently have or are planning to undergo surgery including dental surgery.
- You are using blood thinners (warfarin, acenocoumarol) or platelet anti-aggregates (low dose aspirin).
Mode of Action of Nootropil 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nootropil 200 MG
- Nootropil injection will be given to you by your doctor or nurse.
- Do not self-inject this medicine.
Interactions of Nootropil 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Nootropil injection works, or Nootropil injection itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- The use of Nootropil injection along with thyroid extract (T3 + T4) may cause confusion, irritability, and sleep disorders and should be carefully considered.
- Care should be taken if you are taking medicines like blood thinners (acenocoumarol), anti-epileptic medicines (carbamazepine, phenytoin).
Storage and disposal of Nootropil 200 MG
- Store in a cool and dry place at room temperature (15 - 25°C) away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.