Nitravet 10mg Tablets 15`S
Nitravet 10 MG Description
Nitravet is a medication used to manage Insomnia. It contains Nitrazepam, the active ingredient. It belongs to a family of chemicals that act on the few centres of the brain that promotes wakefulness
. By decreasing the activity of these centres, the chemical creates a state of calm and relaxation. This helps you to fall asleep. It is beneficial to maintain sleep if you are prone to frequent nighttime awakenings. Insomnia is a common sleep condition. It involves either difficulty in falling asleep or the inability to maintain a good night’s sleep. It can get very frustrating. Long-term Insomnia can lead to mood and behaviour changes, anger, fatigue and increased blood pressure. Nitravet has some side effects, such as excessive daytime sleepiness, sedation, impaired coordination, dizziness and fatigue. Seek medical attention if any of these symptoms occur. It is important to use this medicine with caution in patients with liver disease, kidney disease or during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Nitravet should not be consumed with alcohol. Nitravet is a habit-forming drug and should not be taken without medical consultation and prescription.
Uses of Nitravet 10 MG
Contraindications of Nitravet 10 MG
- If you have liver disease.
- If you have kidney disease.
- If you are a patient with breathing issues.
- If you have Glaucoma.
- If you have a history of addiction.
- If you have had skin rash or allergy with prior use of this medication.
Side effects of Nitravet 10 MG
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Impaired coordination
Precautions and Warnings of Nitravet 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- You have been taking this medicine for a long time.
- You notice a rash or other skin changes.
Mode of Action of Nitravet 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nitravet 10 MG
- Take the tablet orally.
- Swallow the whole tablet.
- Do not be crushed into powder, chewed or taken in parts.
- The dose and duration should not exceed the prescription.
- It should be taken at a fixed time in the day.
- Take this medicine before or after meals.
Interactions of Nitravet 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- The drug should be given with caution along with other medications for Insomnia. Caution should be exercised when using other anti-anxiety and anti-depression medications. Seek medical advice before taking this drug with other drugs like:...
Interactions with food items
- This drug has no interaction with food. Therefore, it can be taken before or after food. But taking the medication at a fixed time is preferable.