Nicip Cold & Flu Tablet 10's
By CIPLA GX
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nicip Cold & Flu tablet is a combination medicine that is used for the relief of cold and flu including headache, fever, nasal and sinus congestion, runny or stuffy nose. Nicip Cold & Flu tablet conta
ins paracetamol, caffeine, cetirizine, nimesulide and phenylephrine. Paracetamol acts as analgesic and antipyretic, caffeine is a stimulant, phenylephrine is decongestant, diphenhydramine acts as an anti-allergic. Take this medicine as prescribed and for the duration, it is prescribed. Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding without the doctor's advice. Tell your doctor, about all the medicines, herbs, supplements your take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting this medicine....
Uses of Nicip Cold & Flu Tablet 10'S
- Nicip Cold & Flu tablet is used to relieve symptoms associated with allergic rhinitis, fever, sinus pain, headache and nasal congestion.
- It also provides relief in allergic symptoms of the nose or throat due to upper respiratory tract allergies.
Contraindications of Nicip Cold & Flu Tablet 10'S
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, caffeine, cetirizine, nimesulide, phenylephrine or any other ingredient of this medicine.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Nicip Cold & Flu Tablet 10'S
- Lack of sleep
- Stomach ache
- Allergic reaction
Precautions and Warnings of Nicip Cold & Flu Tablet 10'S
Can I take Nicip Cold & Flu tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information available about safety of this medicine in pregnant women. Components of Nicip Cold & Flu tablet can cause harmful effects in the unborn baby. Hence you should not use this medicine during pregnany.
Can I take Nicip Cold & Flu tablet while breastfeeding?
The components of this medicine may pass into the breastmilk and might affect the breast-fed baby. Hence, you should consult your doctor before using this medicine during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Nicip Cold & Flu tablet?
Nicip Cold & Flu tablet can make you feel sleepy or dizzy, can also affect your vision and mind alertness. So it is advised not to drive if you experience such symptoms.
Can I consume alcohol with Nicip Cold & Flu tablet?
It is advised not to consume alcohol during the treatment with this medicine. Also, the chances of liver damage may be increased if alcohol is consumed while on treatment with this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have pre-existing medical condition such liver or kidney problem, respiratory problem like asthma, increased pressure inside the eyes (glaucoma), digestive system problem, obstruction in urinary tract etc....Read more
- You are allergic to aspirin, as you may develop respiratory allergies.
- You have diabetes, hypertension, thyroid or any kind of heart problem. Caution is advised while prescribing this medicine in individuals with such health conditions.
- You are taking other medicines containing paracetamol as taking too much of paracetamol can cause liver damage.
- This medicine is not recommended in children below the age of 16 years.
Mode of Action of Nicip Cold & Flu Tablet 10'S
How Does It Work?
- Nimesulide and paracetamol acts by inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandins (a chemical which is responsible for causing pain, swelling and inflammation). Thus, helps to relieve fever and mild painful conditions like body ache....Read more
- Phenylephrine is a decongestant that constricts the blood vessels in the nose and sinuses and thus improves symptoms like stuffy nose and improves breathing.
- Some chemicals substances when released in the body, produce allergic symptoms like runny nose, stuffy nose, coughing, sneezing, red and watery eyes. Cetirizine is an antihistamine which blocks the effects of allergic chemicals and provides relief from the symptoms....Read more
- Caffeine is a stimulant which decreases the drowsiness of this medicine and increases the effectiveness of paracetamol.
Directions for Use of Nicip Cold & Flu Tablet 10'S
- Nicip Cold & Flu tablet should be taken in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not crush or chew it.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results and you should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Nicip Cold & Flu Tablet 10'S
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Nicip Cold & Flu tablet if, taken at the same time. Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed ornon-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder....Read more
- In particular if you are taking anti-epileptic medicines such as phenytoin or valproic acid, antidepressants medicines or any other brain-related medicines, cholesterol lowering medicines like fenofibrate, anti-diabetic medicines like tolbutamide, water pills, etc....Read more
Storage and disposal of Nicip Cold & Flu Tablet 10'S
- Store at temperature below 30°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Nicip Cold & Flu Tablet 10'S
If you think you have taken too much of Nicip Cold & Flu tablet and experience any unusual symptom, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed to take any dose of Nicip Cold & Flu tablet then take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing sche
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Nicip Cold & Flu tablet with other anti-allergic medicines?
A: Nicip Cold & Flu tablet already contains anti-allergic medicine, cetirizine. If you take any other anti-allergic medicine, then it may increase the side effects of these medicines. Therefore, always avoid using other medicines with it or inform your doctor about that.
Q: Is Nicip Cold & Flu tablet habit forming or addictive?
A: No, Nicip Cold & Flu tablet is not a habit forming medicine, however it is recommended to take it as prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Can Nicip Cold & Flu tablet be used in elderly people?
A: Nicip Cold & Flu tablet should be used with caution in elderly people, since they are at high risk of getting side effects. This medicine should be used under doctor's supervision.
Q: My child has toothache, can I give Nicip Cold & Flu tablet to my child?
A: No, do not give this medicine to your child unless prescibed by the doctor. This medicine is not meant for children. Consult your doctor before giving any medicine to your child.
Q: For how long I can safely take this medicine?
A: No, prolonged use of this medicine can cause adverse effects to your body. Use of this medicine is meant only for short relief of pain. Do not use it for more than prescribed duration.
- DIECOLD - Leeford [Internet]. Leeford.in. 2021 [cited 23 September 2021]
- Caffeine, Cetirizine, Nimesulide, Paracetamol & Phenylephrine Tablet IP (Benacof) Taj Pharma - Taj Pharma India [Internet]. Tajpharma.in. 2021 [cited 23 September 2021]
- Beechams Cold and Flu Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 24 September 2021]
|You Save||₹8.7 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Phenylephrine(5.0 Mg),Caffeine(25.0 Mg),Nimesulide(100.0 Mg),Cetirizine(5.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Common cold, flu|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, lack of sleep, bloating|
Last Updated on: 29 Sep 2021 | 08:36 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved