Neutraflux Strip Of 10 Tablets
By STEDMAN PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Neutraflux Tablet is an anti-reflux medicine used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), does not respond to esomeprazole medication alone. GERD occurs due to acid reflux (burning pain or discomfort in the chest). It contains domperidone and esomeprazole. It works by reducing the production of digestive acids in the stomach and increasing the motility of the stomach and intestines thus acid does not reflux back into the food pipe. Neutraflux Tablet should be taken at least an hour before the meal as prescribed by your doctor. While taking this medicine avoid consuming food that can increase your acidity, avoid lying down after a meal and take your last meal at least two hours before your bedtime....
|You Save||₹8.65 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Esomeprazole(20.0 Mg),Domperidone(10.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Acidity, heartburn, GERD|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain|
|Classification||ANTACID AND ANTI-EMETIC|
Check more medicines with composition as Esomeprazole(20.0 Mg) + Domperidone(10.0 Mg)
1 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Neutraflux Strip Of 10 Tablets
Uses of Neutraflux Strip Of 10 Tablets
Neutraflux Tablet is used for the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). GERD is a condition in which there is a reflux of acid from the stomach into the food pipe, causing heartburn, chest discomfort and acidity....
Contraindications of Neutraflux Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to esomeprazole or domperidone or any other ingredients of Neutraflux Tablet.
- If you are taking any medicine which might affect the contraction of the heart muscle (QT prolongation).
- If you have a blockage or tear in the intestine or bleeding in the digestive system.
- If you are suffering from liver or kidney disorder.
- If you have severe heart problems such as congestive heart failure, heart rhythm problems, electrolyte imbalance.
- If you have any tumour of the pituitary gland (Prolactin pituitary tumours).
- If you are taking medicines such as nelfinavir (used in HIV infection), clarithromycin (antibiotic), ketoconazole (antifungal) or verapamil (used in high blood pressure and chest pain)
Side effects of Neutraflux Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Dry mouth
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Neutraflux Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Neutraflux Tablet during pregnancy?
Neutraflux Tablet should not be used during pregnancy as there is limited information about its safety in human pregnancy. Consult the doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or planning to have a baby.
Can I take Neutraflux Tablet while breastfeeding?
Neutraflux Tablet passes into breast milk in small amounts and might affect the baby. Consult the doctor if you are breastfeeding, the doctor might change the medicine, ask you to stop breastfeeding or closely monitor the baby.
Can I drive after consuming Neutraflux Tablet?
Neutraflux Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy or even blur the vision for a temporary basis. Avoid driving in case feeling unwell or unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol while taking the medicine?
Avoid consuming alcohol while on treatment with Neutraflux Tablets as it is known to increase acidity and makes the acidity worse.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have liver and kidney-related diseases.
- You experience stomach pain or indigestion, weight loss, have problems while swallowing, vomit out food or blood after taking Neutraflux Tablet.
- You suffer from black stools or have a stomach tumour.
- You suffer from fractures or have osteoporosis or taking steroids.
- You suffer from heart problems and associated symptoms like palpitations, difficulty in breathing, and unconsciousness.
- You are taking the capsules for long-term treatment (more than three months), the blood magnesium levels may decrease. The doctor may perform regular tests for the same.
- You develop skin lesions when sun-exposed area after taking the medicine.
- You have low levels of vitamin B12. The medicine reduces the absorption of vitamin B12 after long term use. Supplements may be needed.
- Taking Neutraflux Tablets for more than one year may increase the chances of bone fractures.
- It may lead to an increased risk of bacterial infections due to Salmonella and Campylobacter.
Mode of Action of Neutraflux Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Neutraflux Tablet works by combined action of its two ingredients. Esomeprazole works by reducing the acid production in stomach by blocking a pump called proton pump present on stomach wall and responsible for acid production....
- Domperidone acts by increasing the motility of the stomach and intestines so that acid does not reflux back into the food pipe.
Directions for Use of Neutraflux Strip Of 10 Tablets
Neutraflux Tablet should be taken at least 1 hour before meals. These capsules should be swallowed whole with water. You should take this medicine regularly at a fixed time and as directed by your doctor....
Interactions of Neutraflux Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Neutraflux Tablet works or this Tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Especially if you are taking medicines like rilpivirine (Anti-HIV medications), disopyramide (for irregular heart beats), medicines for mental problems, antibiotics, antifungals, medicine used to treat heart failure like digoxin, blood thinners, etc....
- Concomitant use of this capsule with medicines used to treat psychiatric illness (diazepam), used to treat fits (phenytoin) is not recommended as it may increase the side effects of the medicines.
- Medicine used to treat heart failure like digoxin may lead to toxicity when taken with this medicine.
- If you are taking warfarin (blood-thinner) along with this medicine, caution is needed as there are chances of increased bleeding.
Storage and disposal of Neutraflux Strip Of 10 Tablets
Store Neutraflux Tablets below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture, and heat. Keep this medicine away from children and pets. Discard expired medicines or any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain....
Dosage of Neutraflux Strip Of 10 Tablets
Symptoms of overdose are dizziness, nausea, headache, confusion. If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of Neutraflux Tablets, then contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you miss any dose of Neutraflux Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one. Skipping doses or not finishing the full course of therapy may reduce the effectiveness of the treatment....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of the Neutraflux Tablet?
A: Neutraflux Tablet is used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) in adults when GERD does not respond to esomeprazole medicine alone. The condition leads to acid regurgitating from the stomach into the food pipe, causing heartburn, chest discomfort and acidity.
Q: Can I take Neutraflux Tablet after food?
A: Neutraflux Tablet must not be taken after food as food interacts with the absorption of the medicine. It must be taken at least 1 hour before food.
Q: How long does Neutraflux Tablet take to show its action?
A: It takes approximately 1 hour after taking a dose for Neutraflux Tablet to act. However, this varies among individuals depending on their physiology.
Q: Does Neutraflux Tablet cause constipation?
A: Yes, constipation is a common side effect of this combination medicine. It may affect may up to 1 in 10 people who are taking this medicine.
A: Can Neutraflux taken twice a day?
Q: The dose and frequency of Neutraflux vary among individuals depending on the condition it is being taken for. You should not consume more than the recommended daily dose by the doctor.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.