Neuroage D Strip Of 10 Tablets
Neuroage D Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Neuroage D Tablet is a multivitamin supplement. It contains a combination of alpha-lipoic acid, folic acid, methylcobalamin, pyridoxine and vitamin D3 as active ingredients. Neuroage D is used as a s
upplement in patients with a condition called diabetic neuropathy (nerve pain) and for general weakness, fatigue and as a nutritional supplement. You should increase the intake of foods such as fruits, nuts, leafy vegetables, etc in your diet. Take Neuroage D tab as advised by your doctor.
|Contains||Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(1000.0 Iu) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Alpha Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Multivitamin, Diabetic neuropathy|
- Nurokind D3 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 155.88₹ 132.50₹ 13.25/Tablet
- Homo 16 D Tablet 15'sBy Sinsan Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 259.00₹ 220.15₹ 14.68/Tablet
- Becocnx D3 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cnx Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 180.00₹ 180.00₹ 18.0/Tablet
- Me D3 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Systopic Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 104.00₹ 88.4032% CHEAPER₹ 8.84/Tablet
- Nuroday D3 Tablets 15'sBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 346.50₹ 294.52₹ 19.63/Tablet
- Methycobal D Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Wockhardt Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 189.50₹ 161.07₹ 16.11/Tablet
- Nervz D Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 156.00₹ 132.60₹ 13.26/Tablet
- Adjuvanex D TabletBy Anthem Biopharma Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 148.00₹ 128.76₹ 12.88/Tablet
- Hosit D3 TabletBy Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 202.35₹ 172.00₹ 17.2/Tablet
Uses of Neuroage D Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Neuroage D Tablet is used as a nutritional supplement to improve general well being and overall health.
- It is also used for diabetic neuropathy (a type of nerve damage that can occur with diabetes).
Precautions and Warnings of Neuroage D Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor.
- You have any existing medical conditions of the heart, kidney, liver, prostate problems or any other diseases, consult your doctor before starting the Neuroage D Tablet.
- You have a condition called malabsorption syndrome or megaloblastic anaemia.
- You have too much calcium in the blood.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are allergic to any of the components of this medicine.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
- You should avoid consuming alcohol in an excessive amount while taking this supplement.
- Neuroage D Tablet should be taken at the exact dose and for the exact duration as prescribed by the doctor.
Ingredients and Benefits of Neuroage D Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant it protects the body from oxidative damages. It can reduce hyperglycemia-induced cell death of nerves. It can also reduce pain, abnormal sensation and numbness associated with diabetic neuropathy....
- Methylcobalamine is a form of vitamin B12 which helps in the formation of nerve cells and regeneration of damaged nerves in the brain. It is also essential for proper red blood cell formation, neurological function and DNA synthesis. ...
- Vitamin D3 plays an important role in the absorption of calcium and helps in building strong and healthy bones. It also improves neuronal function, formation of neuronal cells and can help prevent damage to neurons....
- Folic acid helps the body form healthy red blood cells. It is also involved in important physiological reactions and the synthesis of chemical messengers in the brain. It can improve nerve conduction in diabetic neuropathy....
- Pyridoxine is also known as vitamin B6 is a crucial component for various reactions and acts as a co-enzyme in the body.
Directions for Use of Neuroage D Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Neuroage D Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Neuroage D Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Neuroage D Tablet in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of sight and reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Neuroage D Tablet?
Q: Can I take Neuroage D daily?
Q: When should I take Neuroage D Tablet?
- Elmecob D tablet [Internet]. Torrentian.com. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
- 10. Vallianou N, Evangelopoulos A, Koutalas P. Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Diabetic Neuropathy. PubMed. 2021. [cited 8 April 2022]
- Di Somma C, Scarano E, Barrea L, Zhukouskaya V, Savastano S, Mele C et al. Vitamin D and Neurological Diseases: An Endocrine View [Internet]. PubMed. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Folate [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]