Nepalact 0.1% Bottle Of 5ml Eye Drops
Nepalact 1 MG/ML Description
Nepalact 0.1% Bottle Of 5ml Eye Drops contains Nepafenac as its active ingredient. It is used to treat pain and inflammation (swelling, redness) due to cataract surgery. You need to use this medicine
as advised by the doctor. Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to it. Avoid wearing contact lenses & being in the sunlight for a too long while on treatment. Before using this medicine, please discuss it with your doctor if you have any other eye conditions.
|You Save||₹29.94 (15% on MRP)|
Uses of Nepalact 1 MG/ML
Contraindications of Nepalact 1 MG/ML
- If you are allergic to Nepafenac or any other ingredients of Nepalact 0.1% Bottle Of 5ml Eye Drops.
- If you are allergic to any other NSAIDs (painkiller medicines) like aspirin, ibuprofen, ketoprofen, diclofenac, etc.
- If you have developed asthma, skin allergy, etc after using other NSAID medicines (painkillers).
Side effects of Nepalact 1 MG/ML
- Itching of the eyes
- Blurred vision
- Irritation in the eyes
- Eye discomfort
- Dizziness, headache (rare)
Precautions and Warnings of Nepalact 1 MG/ML
Other General Warnings
- You have any other eye problems.
- You have diabetes.
- You have rheumatoid arthritis.
- You had any eye surgery.
- You have any bleeding problems, or you bruise easily.
- You need to avoid wearing contact lenses after cataract surgery.
- You need to avoid sunlight while on treatment with this medicine.
- You experience irritation, pain, redness of the eye and changes in vision occur or your condition worsens after using this medicine. Then you may need to discontinue the treatment.
- Nepalact 0.1% Bottle Of 5ml Eye Drops is not recommended for use in patients below 18 years.
Mode of Action of Nepalact 1 MG/ML
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nepalact 1 MG/ML
- Use Nepalact 0.1% Bottle Of 5ml Eye Drops as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow the directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Shake well before use.
- Read the instructions on the label before usage.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and keep it clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
- If you are prescribed any other eye drops, you need to keep an interval of at least 5 minutes between both the drops.
Interactions of Nepalact 1 MG/ML
Interactions with other medicines
- You should always tell the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparation and supplements to avoid any interaction with Nepalact 0.1% Bottle Of 5ml Eye Drops.
- The use of these eye drops along with medicines such as Latanoprost, Travoprost is not recommended.
- This medicine, when used along with blood thinners like warfarin, aspirin may increase the risk of bleeding.
- Concomitant use of this medicine along with topical NSAIDs like diclofenac and steroids like hydrocortisone, mometasone should be used with caution.
- If you use another eye drop product concomitantly with this medicine, keep a minimum gap of 15 minutes between the application of both the medicines.
Storage and disposal of Nepalact 1 MG/ML
- Store this medicine below 30°C in a clean and dry place.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- You should not use the eye drops once the expiry date has passed and discard it properly.
- You need to discard the medicine 4 weeks from first opening it.
- Do not use this medicine if you notice the contents are of a different colour in any way or if particles are present.