Negaplus 1gm Injection
Negaplus 1 G Description
Negaplus Injection is an antibiotic medicine containing cefoperazone as the active ingredient. It is used to treat severe bacterial infections of the lungs, airways, urinary tract, skin, soft tissues
, joints and bones. This medicine acts by inhibiting the formation of the cell wall and killing the various susceptible bacterial organisms. Negaplus Injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse at the hospital setting or a clinic. Inform your doctor about all the known medical conditions, medical and medication history as well as all the medicines you are taking, including herbal supplements.
Uses of Negaplus 1 G
- Negaplus Injection is used to treat severe bacterial infections such as respiratory tract infection, urinary tract infection, skin and soft tissue infection, joint and bone infection, uterus and ovaries....
Contraindications of Negaplus 1 G
Side effects of Negaplus 1 G
- Loose stools
- Allergic reactions
Precautions and Warnings of Negaplus 1 G
Other General Warnings
- You have a history of severe allergic reactions to antibiotics.
- You have a disease related to the liver and kidney.
- You are taking blood-thinning medicines.
- You are suffering from diarrhoea when on treatment or even after discontinuing the treatment.
- You notice abnormal bleeding.
- You develop an allergic reaction after taking Negaplus Injection.
Mode of Action of Negaplus 1 G
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Negaplus 1 G
- Negaplus Injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Negaplus 1 G
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Negaplus Injection works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Medicines or solutions containing ethanol can cause flushing, sweating, headache and increased heartbeats.
- If you are taking an antibiotic that belongs to the aminoglycoside class, it is advisable to monitor kidney functions regularly.
- Simultaneous use of anti-gout medicines like probenecid should be used with caution.
Storage and disposal of Negaplus 1 G
Dosage of Negaplus 1 G
- Your doctor or nurse will give Negaplus Injection. Therefore, it is less likely that you shall receive more of this medicine. If you experience any symptoms right after taking the injection, seek medical help....
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Negaplus Injection?
Q: What do you mean by the inappropriate use of antibiotics?
- Inappropriate use of antibiotics constitutes taking antibiotics when not needed, for wrong diseases, taking inappropriate dosage and not completing the course of antibiotic treatment as prescribed by the doctor....