Nebiring 2.5mg Tab
By ORCHID CHEMICALS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nebiring Tablet contains nebivolol as the active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension). Nebiring works by blocking the action of certain natural substances responsible for narrowing of blood vessels and thus helps reduce pressure inside blood vessels and allows the heart to pump efficiently. High blood pressure is a critical health condition if not treated well can lead to other health-related complications and affect other parts of the body such as the brain, heart, blood vessels, kidneys. Thus, it is recommended that along with taking your medications on time you should also incorporate certain lifestyle modifications. A few of these changes include eating a diet that is low in fat and salt, maintaining a healthy weight, exercising for 30 mins every day, not smoking and limiting alcohol consumption....
Uses of Nebiring 2.5 MG
- For the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension).
- For prevention of heart failure in patients aged 70 along with standard therapy.
Contraindications of Nebiring 2.5 MG
- If you are allergic to the active ingredient nebivolol, or any other ingredient in this Tablet.
- If you have any pre-existing health condition such as liver or kidney problem, any kind of heart disorders, breathing problem like asthma, low blood pressure, etc.
- If you are experiencing heartbeats slower than regular (bradycardia).
- If you have poor blood circulation.
- If you are consuming other medicines with ingredients floctafenine (an anti-inflammatory agent) and sultopride (used to treat brain-related disorder), heart medications.
- If you are suffering from excessive acid production in the body due to the body's inability to excrete acid /imbalance in the body's acid-base levels (metabolic acidosis).
Side effects of Nebiring 2.5 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Nebiring 2.5 MG
Can I take the Nebiring Tablet during pregnancy?
Nebiring Tablets should not be used during pregnancy due to limited safety information available. Consult your doctor if you become pregnant while on treatment with this medicine.
Can I take the Nebiring Tablet while breastfeeding?
Nebiring Tablets should not be taken during breastfeeding due to limited safety information available.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Nebiring Tablet?
Nebiring does not affect your ability to drive or to use machinery, however, if you experience side effects like dizziness or tiredness, you should avoid driving or using machines.
Can I consume alcohol with the Nebiring Tablet?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol along with Nebiring. So it is important to consult your physician if you drink too often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any kind of pre-existing health condition such as heart-related disorder, liver problem, low blood pressure, diabetes, etc.
- You are already taking any medications on a regular basis.
- You experience any allergies, slow heart rate, drop in blood pressure, fluid retention, worsen heart condition, etc immediately stop the treatment. The doctor may reduce the dose as per need.
- You have diabetes then monitor the glucose level regularly, as it may mask the symptoms of low blood sugar level.
- You have non-allergic asthma or respiratory problem, then the doctor may start the treatment with the lowest effective dose.
- Do not stop the treatment abruptly on your own.
Mode of Action of Nebiring 2.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Nebiring Tablet belongs to the class of medicine beta-blockers which block a specific receptor in the blood vessel, expanding the blood vessels and decreasing the heart rate due to which the blood pressure decreases....
Directions for Use of Nebiring 2.5 MG
- Take the Nebister Tablet as a whole as directed by your doctor.
- It is recommended to take the medicine at a fixed time every day for best results.
Interactions of Nebiring 2.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Nebiring Tablet works or this combination medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Especially, if you are taking any medicines to treat heart problems, prevention of rejecting the transplanted organ, diabetes, blood pressure, pain, allergic reactions or inflammatory reactions, bacterial infections, stomach problems like ulcers or acid reflux, heartburns, fungal infections, cough and cold medications, etc....
Storage and disposal of Nebiring 2.5 MG
- Store it at room temperature 10-30°C, in a cool and dry place away from moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Nebiring 2.5 MG
Symptoms of an overdose can lead to adverse effects like decreased blood pressure, slow heart rate, etc. Always carry the package of the Tablet along with you for easy assessment of the severity of an overdose. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine then take it as soon as you remember. If it is already time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking the Nebiring Tablet on my own?
A: No, you should not stop taking this medicine on your own. It is advised to take Nebiring Tablet in the dosage and duration as recommended by your doctor. Stopping this medicine abruptly may lead to a sudden rise in blood pressure and can also lead to other undesirable effects.
Q: Are there any dietary restrictions I should follow as I have high blood pressure?
- Limit salt in the diet, avoid pickles and packaged foods like chips as it contains excess salt.
- Avoid consuming potassium-containing foods like spinach, broccoli or banana.
- Avoid smoking and drinking. Discuss with your doctor if you drink too often.
Q: What is the best time to take NebiringTablet?
A: Your doctor decides when to take the Nebiring Tablet and how many times in a day you should take this medicine. This medicine may be taken with or without food, try to take it at the same time for effective blood pressure control.
Q: Is Nebiring a beta-blocker?
A: Yes, Nebiring belongs to the beta-blockers class of medicine which block a specific receptor in the blood vessel, expanding the blood vessels and decreasing the heart rate due to which the blood pressure decreases.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.