Naturogest Vt 200mg Tablets
Naturogest 200 MG Description
Naturogest Tablet contains progesterone as its active ingredient. This medicine is used for the treatment of gynaecological disorders associated with inadequate levels of progesterone hormone in the
body. Progesterone is a female hormone synthesized in the body naturally and plays a key role in regulating the menstrual cycle and maintaining pregnancy. This medicine works by supplying adequate levels of progesterone hormone and imitating its action in the body. It is used for the treatment of disorders related to the female reproductive cycle, infertility, irregular menses and abnormal uterine bleeding.
- Susten Vt 200mg Strip Of 10 Vaginal TabletsBy Sun Pharma10 Vaginal Tablet(s) in StripMRP 416.00₹ 357.76₹ 35.78/Vaginal Tablet
Uses of Naturogest 200 MG
- For the treatment of premenstrual syndrome, absence of menses, irregular menses and abnormal uterine bleeding.
- To support the early phase of pregnancy in women who have experienced vaginal bleeding during early pregnancy and have inadequate or low levels of progesterone.
- For the treatment of infertility, preventing preterm delivery and mood disorder following childbirth.
- Hormone replacement therapy in women having menopause. It is given along with estrogen to post-menopausal women.
- This medicine is also used to support pregnancy and fertility outcomes during assisted reproductive procedures.
Contraindications of Naturogest 200 MG
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the medicine.
- If you have or ever had breast cancer.
- If you experience abnormal vaginal bleeding which is not being treated.
- If you recently had a heart attack or stroke.
- If you have a blood clotting disorder such as thrombosis, deep vein thrombosis (clots in blood vessels of legs) and blood clots in the lungs.
- If you have any liver disease.
Side effects of Naturogest 200 MG
- Abdominal bloating
- Breast tenderness
- Short menstrual cycle
- Intermittent bleeding or spotting
Precautions and Warnings of Naturogest 200 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience abnormal vaginal bleeding or have a vaginal infection.
- You have epilepsy, migraine, asthma, liver, heart or kidney dysfunction, diabetes, photosensitivity and you are a breastfeeding mother, careful observation is required.
Mode of Action of Naturogest 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Naturogest 200 MG
Interactions of Naturogest 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines affect the way Naturogest Tablet works or Naturogest itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, herbals you are currently taking or might take before taking this medicine.
- Especially, if you are taking an antifungal medicine containing ketoconazole inform your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Naturogest 200 MG
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Naturogest 200 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How Naturogest Tablet should be taken?
Q: What is the use of Naturogest Tablet?
Other Products from this Brand
- NATUROGEST 8% GEL
- NATUROGEST 200MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- NATUROGEST 400MG STRIP OF 10 ORAL/VAGINAL/RECTAL CAPSULES
- NATUROGEST SR 200MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- NATUROGEST 100MG AMPOULE OF 1ML INJECTION
- NATUROGEST SR 300MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- NATUROGEST 300MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- NATUROGEST 100MG AMPOULE OF 2ML INJECTION
- NATUROGEST 200MG AMPOULE OF 2ML INJECTION
- NATUROGEST 50MG AMPOULE OF 1ML INJECTION