Nadimax 1 % Description
Nadimax Cream contains nadifloxacin as its active ingredient. It is used for the topical treatment of bacterial skin infection as well as acne. Nadimax works by blocking bacterial DNA synthesis and m
ultiplication, thus inhibits bacterial growth. Do not use this Cream in children less than 14 years of age. Nadimax Cream is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects, but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen.
- Nadibact Cream 10gmBy Cipla Limited10g Cream in TubeMRP 122.10₹ 103.7817% CHEAPER₹ 10.38/Gram
- Nadoxin Cream 10gmBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10g Cream in TubeMRP 148.00₹ 125.80₹ 12.58/Gram
- Naditret Cream 10 GBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd10g Cream in TubeMRP 119.00₹ 101.1519% CHEAPER₹ 10.12/Gram
Uses of Nadimax 1 %
Contraindications of Nadimax 1 %
Side effects of Nadimax 1 %
- Dry skin
- Increased sweating
- Hot flushes
Precautions and Warnings of Nadimax 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You experience severe itching and redness after applying Nadimax Cream.
- You experience hot flushes and feel warm around the face.
- You experience profuse sweating.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition.
Mode of Action of Nadimax 1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nadimax 1 %
- Use Nadimax Cream as directed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Apply it on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Do not use this cream in or around your eyes, including eyelids.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Nadimax 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Nadimax 1 %
- Store Nadimax Cream in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight.
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date.