Nadibact Cream 10gm
Nadibact 1 % Description
Nadibact cream is used for the topical treatment of bacterial skin infections and acne. It contains nadifloxacin as its active ingredient. It works by blocking bacterial DNA synthesis and multiplication, thus inhibiting bacterial growth. This medicine is not recommended for use if you are allergic to any of the components of this medicine as well as for children less than 14 years of age.
Nadibact cream is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. Do not stop applying this cream, even if you start feeling better after initiating the treatment. Wash your area before and after applying the cream. Do not use this cream for any other skin condition.
Uses of Nadibact 1 %
Contraindications of Nadibact 1 %
Side effects of Nadibact 1 %
- Dry skin
- Increased sweating
- Hot flushes
Precautions and Warnings of Nadibact 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You experience severe itching and redness after applying Nadibact cream.
- You experience hot flushes and feel warm around the face.
- You experience profuse sweating.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition.
Directions for Use of Nadibact 1 %
- Use Nadibact cream as directed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Apply it on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Do not use this cream in or around your eyes, including eyelids.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Storage and disposal of Nadibact 1 %
- Store Nadibact cream in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight.
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children and pets.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date.
Quick Tips of Nadibact 1 %
- Nadibact cream is a topical antibiotic. It is used in the treatment of bacterial infections of the skin like impetigo. It is also used to treat mild to moderate acne, which is caused by bacterial infection of the skin....
- It should not be used for treating any other condition unless specified by the doctor.
- Nadibact Cream is for external use only and should not be ingested or applied to the eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Do not use more than the prescribed amount of this medicine or do not use it for a longer period of time than recommended by your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant, or breastfeeding and your complete medical history before using this Nadibact cream.
- You must be careful to not apply the cream on or near your breasts while breastfeeding.
- Nadibact cream can cause itching, redness, dry skin, and increased sweating. However, not everyone who uses this cream has these side effects
- This cream is not recommended for use in children below 14 years of age.
Dosage of Nadibact 1 %
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of Nadibact 1 %
How Does It Work?
Interactions of Nadibact 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Nadibact cream is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines.
- However, you should always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other topical treatments you are taking for any skin disorder....