By WIN-MEDICARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Myospaz tablet is used to relieve pain due to musculoskeletal conditions like sprains, muscle spasms, muscle injuries, tension headache, back pain, joint pain, etc. It is a combination medicine contai
ning paracetamol and chlorzoxazone as the main ingredients. It has muscle relaxant and painkiller properties. It is not recommended for children, pregnant women and lactating mothers. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It should be taken after a meal and should not be used concomitantly with any other painkillers....
Uses of Myospaz Tablet
Myospaz tablet is used to treat pain related to joints, bones muscles, back pain, headache, and joint pain.
Contraindications of Myospaz Tablet
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or chlorzoxazone or any other ingredients of the Myospaz tablet.
- If you have liver-related disorders or existing liver dysfunction.
- If you have a blood-related disorder called Porphyria.
Side effects of Myospaz Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Body pain
Precautions and Warnings of Myospaz Tablet
Can I take Myospaz tablet during pregnancy?
You should consult your doctor before using the Myospaz tablet as there is limited information about its safety during pregnancy. Your doctor will only prescribe you this medicine if considered essential after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I take Myospaz Tablet while breastfeeding?
The components of Myospaz tablet pass into breast milk in small amounts. Thus, the use of this medicine is not recommended in breastfeeding mothers unless prescribed by the doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Myospaz Tablet?
It is not recommended to drive after consuming the Myospaz tablet as it may cause drowsiness and dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with Myospaz Tablet?
It is not advisable to consume alcohol with the Myospaz tablet as it may worsen the side effects of this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience skin reactions like redness, rash or itching after consuming Myospaz tablet.
- You have severe kidney or liver-related disorders.
- You are an elderly patient or a chronic alcoholic.
- This medicine should not be consumed for more than 5 days.
- Myospaz tablet is not meant for use in children.
- Do not take any other medicines containing paracetamol or painkiller preparations.
Mode of Action of Myospaz Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Myospaz Tablet is a combination of Paracetamol and Chlorzoxazone and works by the combined effort of these two components.
- Paracetamol reduces the pain by inhibiting the production of prostaglandin which is responsible for pain, swelling, and inflammation.
- Chlorzoxazone is a muscle relaxant which works by blocking the signals of painful sensation through the nerve to the brain and reduces pain and stiffness.
Directions for Use of Myospaz Tablet
- Myospaz tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor.
- It should be taken with meal or after your meal.
- It should be swallowed whole with a sufficient amount of liquid.
Interactions of Myospaz Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Myospaz tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Concomitant use of the Myospaz tablet with blood thinners like Warfarin can increase the risk of bleeding.
- Medicines used for brain disorders should not be consumed along with the Myospaz tablet as there is a risk of suppression of brain activity.
- Cholestyramine, a medicine used to reduce cholesterol levels should be taken with a gap of at least 1 hour with the Myospaz.
- Other pain killers containing paracetamol can increase the risk of getting side effects.
Storage and disposal of Myospaz Tablet
- Store Myospaz tablets at room temperature in the original package
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets
Dosage of Myospaz Tablet
Symptoms of overdose may include vomiting, stomach pain, and reduced hunger can be noticed within 24 hours. If you think you have taken more than the recommended dose of this medicine, contact your do
ctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital...
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose
of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Myospaz Tablet be given to children?
A: Myospaz Tablet is not recommended for children as there is limited safety information available in this regard.
Q: Can Myospaz Tablet be used for sprains?
A: Yes, Myospaz Tablet provide relief from pain due to sprain. However, it is important to consult the doctor before using this medicine.
Q: What is the difference between Myospaz tablet and Myospaz forte tablet?
A: Myospaz tablet contains Paracetamol and Chlorzoxazone. It is used to relieve pain due to sprain and muscle spasm. In contrast, the Myospaz forte tablet contains Paracetamol, Chlorzoxazone, and Diclofenac. It is used to reduce pain and swelling associated with sprains and spasms. Your doctor will decide which one to prescribe you after accessing your condition and associated risks.
Q: Can we use Myospaz for an ankle sprain?
A: Yes, you can take Myospaz Tablet for an ankle sprain. It helps in relieving pain and swelling associated with it.
Q: Is Myospaz safe during pregnancy?
A: The safety of Myospaz tablet is not established during pregnancy. Thus, it should be avoided until considered essential by your doctor.
Q: How many times can I take Myospaz in a day?
A: You should take this medicine in exact dose and duration as prescribed by the doctor. However, it is advised to maintain a gap of at least 6 hours between two doses.
Q: Can I take Myospaz for neck and back pain?
A: Yes, it can be used for neck and back pain. Consult a doctor before taking this medicine. The doctor will decide the appropriate medicine and dose after diagnosis.
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 12 July 2021]
- CHLORZOXAZONE tablet [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 12 July 2021]
- ACETAZONE FORTE TABLETS - chlorzoxazone and acetaminophen, USP [Internet]. Pdf.hres.ca. 2021 [cited 12 July 2021]
- NCBI. Dysmenorrhoea treatment [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 12 July 2021]
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 12 July 2021]
|You Save||₹18.67 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Chlorzoxazone(250.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Vomiting, indigestion, abdominal pain, drowsiness, dizziness|
Last Updated on: 22 Oct 2021 | 05:52 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved