Murox L Syrup
By ADMAC FORMULATIONS
100ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Murox L Syrup Description
Murox L Syrup is a combination of Ambroxol and Levocetirizine. It is a Syrup primarily used to treat wet cough when there is mucous in the throat. It should not be used in newborn babies and children less than 2 years. It should not be taken if you have kidney diseases. You may experience sleepiness, headache, tiredness, a dry mouth and skin rashes. In case you experience any side effects or discomfort after using this Syrup, then consult your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
|You Save||₹5.55 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Side effect||Tiredness, sleepiness, nausea, vomiting|
|Classification||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Check more medicines with composition as Ambroxol + Levocetirizine
Uses of Murox L Syrup
For the treatment of wet cough, cough with mucous.
Contraindications of Murox L Syrup
- If you are allergic to the ambroxol and hydroxyzine class of medicine like cetirizine, levocetirizine and any other components of this Syrup.
- Patients with kidney diseases and on hemodialysis should not take this Syrup.
Side effects of Murox L Syrup
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Murox L Syrup
Can I take Murox L Syrup during pregnancy?
There are limited studies on the effect of Murox L Syrup in pregnant women. Consult your doctor before taking this Syrup.
Can I take Murox L Syrup while breastfeeding?
It is not known whether Murox L Syrup passes into the breastmilk. However, levocetirizine passes into the breastmilk. Consult your doctor before taking this Syrup.
Can I drive if I have consumed Murox L Syrup?
It is not advisable to drive after consuming Murox L Syrup as it causes drowsiness and tiredness, which affects the driving ability of an individual.
Can I consume alcohol with Murox L Syrup?
Alcohol should not be consumed with Murox L Syrup as it can increase the side effects such as dizziness, tiredness and difficulty in concentrating.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You feel restlessness, vomiting, irritation or pain in the abdomen after taking this Syrup.
- You consume alcohol too often or you have any dental issues.
- You have kidney diseases and are on hemodialysis.
- You are on any other medications or taking any herbal supplements or preparations.
Mode of Action of Murox L Syrup
How Does It Work?
- Murox L Syrup contains Ambroxol and Levocetirizine. Ambroxol is a mucolytic medicine that clears the chest by thinning and loosening the mucus (phlegm) in the airway tracts.
- Levocetirizine is an antiallergic class that works by reducing allergic symptoms like rashes, sneezing, watery eyes and a runny or blocked nose.
Directions for Use of Murox L Syrup
- Take this medicine as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake it well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
Interactions of Murox L Syrup
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Murox L Syrup works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Murox L Syrup
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
- Store it below 30°C. Protect it from light and moisture.
Dosage of Murox L Syrup
You may experience overdose symptoms like feeling sleepy, irritated, tired, tremors, skin irritation, eye irritation, constipation, difficulty in breathing and fits. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of this medicine take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions I need to take while taking Murox L Syrup?
A: Murox L Syrup may contain sugar as an additive. It is advised to tell about your health conditions to the doctor if you have diabetes or suffering from kidney diseases.
Q: Can I take Murox L Syrup for dry cough?
A: Murox L Syrup contains ambroxol which is mucolytic, it thins and loosens the mucous. It is more effective for wet cough. However, it is advised to talk to your doctor before taking this Syrup.
Q: Can Murox L Syrup be given to babies?
A: No, Murox L Syrup should not be given to children below 2 years of age.
- CDSCO [Internet]. cdsco.gov. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- LEVORID Tablets / Syrup [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- AXALIN Expectorant [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- Amcosol Syrup [Internet]. Npra.gov.my. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- Gee l. Levocetirizine Syrup [Internet]. Npra.gov.my. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
Expires on or After
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay