Moxikind 125mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Moxikind Dt 125 MG Description
Moxikind Dt Tablet is an antibiotic medicine for children. It is used to treat various bacterial infections such as infection of the lungs, airways, tonsils and throat, skin and urinary tract infecti
ons. It contains amoxicillin as an active ingredient. It works by stopping the growth and multiplication of bacteria. Before giving this medicine to your children inform your doctor if your child is allergic to antibiotics or has experienced any allergic reactions after taking antibiotics. Give this medicine as prescribed and for the prescribed duration to your child. Do not give this medicine to your child for a viral infection such as cold and flu. Always complete the course of antibiotic medicine for your child, not completing the course of antibiotics or missing any dose of antibiotics can fail the therapy.
|You Save||₹2.38 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Amoxycillin / Amoxicillin(125.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, rashes|
Uses of Moxikind Dt 125 MG
Contraindications of Moxikind Dt 125 MG
- If your child is allergic to amoxicillin or any other components of this Moxikind Dt Tablet.
- If your child has a history of any allergic reactions to penicillins or cephalosporins. If you are not sure which are these medicines ask your doctor.
Side effects of Moxikind Dt 125 MG
- Skin rash
- Skin itching
Precautions and Warnings of Moxikind Dt 125 MG
Other General Warnings
- Your child experiences any allergic symptoms after taking this medicine.
- Your child has kidney disease as dose adjustments are required. Individuals with kidney problems may experience fits or seizures.
- Your child has difficulty in passing urine or are unable to urinate.
- Your child has a glandular fever, you may experience symptoms like fever, extreme tiredness, sore throat and swollen glands.
- Your child is suffering from watery or bloody diarrhoea, fever, even if this occurs days after stopping this medicine, immediately consult a doctor.
Mode of Action of Moxikind Dt 125 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Moxikind Dt 125 MG
- Moxikind Dt Tablet should be given to a child as directed by the doctor under an adult's supervision.
Interactions of Moxikind Dt 125 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Moxikind Dt Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if your child is taking other anti-infective medicines, it may also interfere with certain clinical tests.
Storage and disposal of Moxikind Dt 125 MG
- Store it below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Moxikind Dt 125 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I discuss with the healthcare expert before starting the Moxikind Dt Tablet?
Q: What is the use of the Moxikind Dt Tablet?
Q: Can I give the Moxikind Dt Tablet to my child for stomach infection?
Q: Can I stop giving the Moxikind Dt Tablet to my child if he/she feels better?
Other Products from this Brand
- MOXIKIND CV 625MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- MOXIKIND CV 375MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- MOXIKIND CV BOTTLE OF 30ML DRY SYRUP
- MOXIKIND CV FORTE BOTTLE OF 30ML DRY SYRUP
- MOXIKIND CV KID STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- MOXIKIND 500MG CAPSULE
- MOXIKIND CV 1GM STRIP OF 6 TABLETS
- MOXIKIND CV BOTTLE OF 10ML ORAL DROPS
- MOXIKIND 250MG STRIP OF 10 TABLETS