Montovent Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
Montovent Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Montovent-LC tablet is an anti-allergic medicine used for the treatment of allergies such as runny/stuffy nose, blockage in airways, sneezing, itching, watery eyes, and other allergic symptoms. Monto
vent-LC tablet contains a combination of montelukast and levocetirizine as active ingredients that work by reducing the symptoms of allergy in the body. Take this medicine exactly as recommended by your doctor.
- Arend Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 165.00₹ 132.00₹
- Lm True Plus Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 125.00₹ 96.25₹
- Montu L TabletBy Knoll Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 210.00₹ 147.00₹
- Migron L Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 225.00₹ 157.50₹
- Montas L TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 163.00₹ 114.10₹
- Levozet M TabletBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 80.00₹ 56.00₹
- Minolast Lc Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 140.00₹ 98.00₹
- Telekast L Tablets 15'sBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 295.30₹ 251.00₹
- Levocet M TabletBy Hetero Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 99.00₹ 84.15₹
- Criz M TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 158.00₹ 134.30₹
Uses of Montovent Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Montovent Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to levocetirizine, cetirizine, or any other ingredient of Montovent-LC tablet.
- If you have kidney problems.
Side effects of Montovent Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Montovent Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
- There is limited information on the effect of the Montovent-LC tablet in pregnancy. It is recommended to avoid taking Montovent-LC tablet in pregnancy unless prescribed by your doctor.
Other General Warnings
- You develop extensive skin rashes after using this medicine.
Mode of Action of Montovent Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Montovent-LC tablet contains a combination of montelukast and levocetirizine as active substances.
- Montelukast blocks the action of a substance called leukotriene D4 (LTD4) which is responsible for causing symptoms like runny or stuffy nose, blockage in airways, difficulty breathing, sneezing, watery eyes....
- Levocetirizine blocks the action of a substance called histamine that is responsible for causing allergic symptoms. It also prevents the release of other allergy-causing substances in the body and provides relief....
Directions for Use of Montovent Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take this medicine as a whole with sufficient water.
- Always take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed dose.
Interactions of Montovent Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicine may affect the way Montovent-LC tablet works, or Montovent-LC tablet can itself reduce the effectiveness of other medicine.
- Inform your doctor about all medicines, supplements, or herbal preparations you are taking to avoid any possible interactions.
- Particular care should be taken when taking medicines for treating fits/seizures (phenobarbital), tuberculosis (rifampin), asthma/chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (theophylline), HIV/AIDS (ritonavir)....
Storage and disposal of Montovent Lc Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets