Monocef 250mg Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection
By ARISTO PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
1 Powder For Injection(s) in Dry Vial
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Monocef 250 MG Description
Monocef 250mg Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection is an antibiotic medicine which belongs to the classification of medicines known as cephalosporins. Monocef 250mg Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection i
s used for the treatment of bacterial infections.
|You Save||₹4.60 (15% on MRP)|
Check more medicines with composition as Ceftriaxone(250.0 Mg)
Uses of Monocef 250 MG
- Infection of the stomach and intestine
- Before surgery to prevent infections
- Lower respiratory tract infections - pneumonia
- Skin infections
- Ear infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Bone and joint infections
Contraindications of Monocef 250 MG
- Allergic to this medication or other similar medicines
- Premature babies
Side effects of Monocef 250 MG
- Breathing difficulty
- Swelling of face, lips, and throat
- Dark urine
- Pain at the site of injection
Precautions and Warnings of Monocef 250 MG
Can I be administered with Monocef 250mg Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection during pregnancy?
This medicine is probably safe during pregnancy. Consult your doctor for more details on the same.
Can I take Monocef 250mg Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection while breastfeeding?
This medicine passes into breast milk in low quantities and is probably safe while breastfeeding. Occasional diarrhoea may occur.
Can I drive if I have been taken Monocef 250mg Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection?
Do not drive or operate tools and machines, as it is known to cause confusion, feeling less alert or dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol after being injected with Monocef 250mg Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection?
There are no known interactions of this medicine with alcoholic beverages.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
Take precaution while using this medicine for children. Kindly avoid starting, altering or stopping this medicine unless told by your doctor. Recommendation of this medicine to anyone is strictly prohibited. Do not use this medicine without your doctor's prescription. Follow up with your doctor is necessary once you complete your course....
Mode of Action of Monocef 250 MG
How Does It Work?
The composition of Monocef 250mg Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection fights against a wide range of bacterial infections by killing the bacteria.
Directions for Use of Monocef 250 MG
- This medication is a vial of solution for the use and purpose of injections
- This medicine is not for self-medication practices
- The use of this medicine is strictly restricted to medical practitioners
- This medicine is for external use only
- Consumption of this medicine is hazardous to health and life
Interactions of Monocef 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Blood thinners (e.g., warfarin)
- Over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products
Interactions with food items
There are no known interactions of Monocef 250mg Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
Other general Interactions
- Liver disorders
- Kidney disorders
- Gallbladder or kidney stones
Storage and disposal of Monocef 250 MG
- Store this medication away from the reach of children
- Kindly avoid using this medicine beyond the date of expiry. This medicine needs to be stored in a closed container. Keep this medicine in a cool and dry place. There are no special storage conditions required for this medicine. Kindly follow medical waste management instructions when disposing of this medicine....
Dosage of Monocef 250 MG
The dosage of Monocef 250mg Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection should only be prescribed by medical professionals who are licensed to administer it; hence, it is highly impossible to be overdosed. Nevertheless, an overdose of Monocef 250mg Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection may lead to side effects associated with the medication, in such cases get immediate medical help....
Missed a Dose
The usage of this medicine is restricted to medical professionals; hence, it is highly unlikely that a dose will be missed. In the case of a missed dose, kindly consult your medical healthcare provider for more details....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I inform my healthcare provider before being administered this medicine?
A: It is advisable to inform your complete medical history along with the history of heart, kidney and liver diseases. Also inform about all prescription, non-prescription, and herbal medications.
Q: Can I take this medicine for viral infections?
A: This medicine is for the treatment of bacterial infection only. Do not use it for any other conditions. Consult your doctor for more information.
Q: What should I do in the event of severe side effects?
A: Do not take other medications for the treatment Monocef 250mg Dry Vial Of 1 Powder For Injection side effects. Kindly stop the administration of this medication and consult your doctor.
Q: What should I do if the medicine is frozen?
A: Kindly thaw the medicine at room temperature and do not use any kind of external heat.
Q: Can this medicine be self-medicated?
A: This medicine is not for self-medicative purpose. It is for the use of medical professionals.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- MONOCEF 2GM DRY VIAL OF 1 POWDER FOR INJECTION
- MONOCEF O 100MG ORAL DRY SUSPENSION 30ML
- MONOCEF 1GM INJECTION
- MONOCEF 500MG DRY VIAL OF 1 POWDER FOR INJECTION
- MONOCEF SB 250MG DRY VIAL OF 1 POWDER FOR INJECTION
- MONOCEF O CV 50/31.25MG BOTTLE OF 30ML SUSPENSION
- MONOCEF O DT 100MG TABLET
- MONOCEF 125MG DRY VIAL OF 1 POWDER FOR INJECTION
- MONOCEF O DROP 10 ML
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed