Moistane Eye Drops 10ml
Moistane Eye Drops 10ml Description
Moistane Eye Drop is an eye lubricant. It provides temporary relief from irritation, burning, stinging, grittiness, etc., in the eyes mainly due to dryness of the eyes. It contains polyethene glycol
nd propylene glycol as its active ingredients. These eye drops will provide moisture to the eye. Moistane Eye Drops are meant for external use only. Use these eye drops as per the recommended dose by your treating doctor. Avoid contaminating the dropper edge with any of the substances.
|You Save||₹65.10 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Polyethylene Glycol 400(0.4 %) + Propylene Glycol(0.3 %)|
|Uses||Dryness of an eye|
|Side effects||Mild burning or itchy sensation at the time of application.|
- Pegtears Eye DropsBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 399.00₹ 339.158% CHEAPER₹ 33.92/Ml
- Lacryl Ultra Eye Drops 10mlBy Entod Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 409.00₹ 347.655% CHEAPER₹ 34.77/Ml
- Ocumoist Max Bottle Of 10ml Eye DropsBy Ajanta Pharma Limited10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 307.00₹ 260.9529% CHEAPER₹ 26.1/Ml
- Ecomoist Ultra Eye Drops 10mlBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 460.00₹ 391.00₹ 39.1/Ml
- Normo Tears Eye Drops 10mlBy Sun Pharma10ml Eye Drop in BottleMRP 419.00₹ 356.153% CHEAPER₹ 35.61/Ml
Ingredients and Benefits
- Moistane Eye Drops contain polyethene glycol and propylene glycol.
- Polyethene glycol and propylene glycol both acts similar to natural tears and helps in restoring the natural moisture of your eyes.
Uses of Moistane Eye Drops 10ml
Precautions and Warnings of Moistane Eye Drops 10ml
Other General Warnings
- You experience symptoms like eye pain, altered vision or any other unusual symptoms, after using this eye drop.
- You do not feel any improvement in redness or irritation in the eye.
- You do not feel any improvement and your condition worsens or lasts for more than 3 days.
- It is advised to discard open single-dose container after use.
- You accidentally ingest or swallow this medicine, contact your doctor or visit the hospital immediately.
Directions for Use of Moistane Eye Drops 10ml
- Use Moistane Eye Drops as directed by your doctor and read the instruction label carefully before use.
- Shake it well before use.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after using the eye drops.
- You should remove your contact lens before using the Moistane Eye Drops.
- After instilling the drops, close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
- Do not touch the tip of the eye drop bottle to avoid contamination.
- Replace cap after each use.
Storage and disposal of Moistane Eye Drops 10ml
- Store Moistane Eye Drops at or below 25°C in a clean and dry place.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Discard the solution if this eye drops changes colour or becomes cloudy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the side effects of using Moistane Eye Drops?
Q: How many times a day can I use Moistane Eye Drops?
Q: Is Moistane Eye Drops a lubricant?
Q: Can the use of Moistane Eye Drops cause blurry vision?
- Systane Ultra Eye drops® ULTRA Lubricating Eye Drops | Systane Ultra Eye drops.com [Internet]. Systane Ultra Eye drops.myalcon.com. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- Systane Ultra Eye drops Lubricant Eye Drops [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- Systane Ultra Eye drops Ultra Full Prescribing Information, Dosage & Side Effects | MIMS Malaysia [Internet]. Mims.com. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]